How do I withdraw money from my Luno wallet?
If you’re searching for the guidelines on how you can withdraw money from your Luno wallet account, we got you covered. Here, we shall teach you the simple steps you’re expected to hover on Luno
with to withdraw your money.
Mind you, the procedure we shall be showing you in this post on how you can withdraw money from Luno wallet is very simple and easy. All that is required of you is to follow the few steps with keen attention.
Read also: Steps on how to link your bank account to Luno
Okay, let’s get started. Once you’ve sold digital currency, you may want to withdraw local currency from Luno to your bank account. Before you proceed with this process, ensure your identity is verified and your bank account is linked to your Luno wallet
in order to request a withdrawal. You’ll be able to do this using Luno website or the app.
How to withdraw money from your Luno wallet via the app:
– Open the Luno app. If you don’t have it yet, you can download it on iOS
– Select WALLETS from the side menu and then WITHDRAW on your local currency account
– If you have not yet given Luno your bank account details, you will be prompted to link your bank account
– Next, you need to enter the amount you want to withdraw
– Then select your bank account. You can add an optional note here for your records
– Enter your Luno app PIN and you’re all done!
How long does the process take?
Well, withdrawal times depend on your country and your bank.