This post is for those folks that want to reach out to a large and relevant audience that would help increase their business sales (+>100%).
In this post, you’ll see how to create ads in Messenger stories step by step.
Recommended read: Facebook Messenger Ads | How To Advertise On Messenger
Here are the comprehensive steps on how to Create an ad on Facebook Messenger stories.following:
To create an ad that will run in Messenger Stories:
1. Open Ads Manager and click + Create.
2. Choose an objective that supports ads in Messenger stories (Conversions, App Installs, Traffic, Brand Awareness and Reach).
3. Select Continue.
4. Select the Facebook Page and Instagram profile (optional) you want to promote.
5. Choose the audience for the ad.
6. Select Edit Placements and ensure the Messenger Stories box is checked.
– If you choose to edit placements, you can include Messenger Stories as long as Instagram Stories or Facebook Feed are also selected. Messenger Stories is not currently available as a standalone placement.
– Messenger Stories is selected as an automatic placement for Conversions, App Installs, and Brand Awareness.
7. Click Continue.
8. Choose Single Image or Single Video as the ad format.
9. Add any images or videos to your ad and finish including other details.
10. Click Confirm to submit your ad for review.
Bear in mind that once approved, your ad should start appearing in Messenger Stories.
Please share(Ads Messenger | How To Create Ads In Messenger Stories – Facebook Ads Help Center).