Facebook account settings and privacy are a selection of options available to help Facebook users manage basic account preferences. As a matter of fact, Facebook account settings and privacy are satisfactory to people using it.
This is because it keeps people privatized.
The Facebook account settings and privacy are where you edit or change your Facebook profiles. This includes names/ email address, phone number, change notifications preferences, activate Facebook mobile and turn on security features.
As a matter of fact, Facebook account settings privacy allows you to also hide your details from people. Thereby setting it on who can see it. You can set up your privacy by selecting who to see what you post, your number, email and other things.
As a matter of fact, the Facebook privacy will provide you with options of who can view things you hide on Facebook, such options are Public, friends of friends, friends, only me and everyone. It is now left for you to choose how you want it.
How To Access Facebook Account Settings And Privacy On Your PC
The settings on Facebook account differs, if you are using a computer for browsing is not the same as someone using a mobile device.
Therefore, I will be giving out tips on how you can access your Facebook account settings and privacy using your computer. Follow these steps below to edit your Facebook account settings and privacy:
– Login to your Facebook account on your PC
– Locate the arrow facing down at the top right side of your FB homepage
– Click on the arrow and scroll down to settings
– When you get to the settings click on it
– Now you will see all categories if you wish to change your privacy click on the “Privacy icon”
– You will be shown everything, now you can select and edit the ones you want as you wish.
Note: As a matter of fact, some part of this editing will require you to provide either your email or phone number and also the password to complete what you are editing.
How To Access Facebook Account Settings And Privacy On Your Mobile Phone – Facebook Settings Page
There is no much difference in using the Facebook account settings and privacy between PC and mobile phone.
If you are using an Android phone and you want to change or edit your account settings and privacy follows these steps below to access Facebook settings page.
– Login to your Facebook account
– Click on the menu box on the top right corner of your homepage
– Scroll down the menu box and click on the “Settings “
– All the settings categories will be shown to you all you need to do is scroll to select your choice and start editing
Without internet connections, you will not be able to edit your Facebook account settings and privacy. Make sure you login first, without logging in your account you can not access the Facebook settings.
That is it on Facebook Privacy Page – Facebook Account Settings And Privacy. Please share!!!