Facebook friends list consists of all the friends and loved ones you’re interacting/connecting with on facebook.
In fact, the Facebook friends list comprises of all your friends on the Facebook social media platform.
However, when you block someone from your facebook friends list, you now have a facebook block list.
Now, facebook blocked list is the opposite of your facebook friends list.
So you can rightly say that facebook blocked list is a list consisting of all the friends and loved ones you’ve restricted from accessing your Facebook profile on the giant social media platform.
In other words, facebook blocked list is a special fold on facebook where all the friends you’ve deleted from your friends list are kept for the time being.
Interestingly, every facebook user who has blocked someone can hover about their account settings to locate their list of blocked friends and unblock anyone of their choice.
This post is all about how to delete people from Facebook blocked list in entirety.
The process on how to get this done will be outlined in the remaining part of this post so continue reading.
How To See Your Facebook Blocked List
Your Facebook blocked list is buried in the heart of the facebook general account settings page.
So to be able to see your blocked list on facebook, you must be logged into your account.
If you’re having issues logging into your Facebook account, do the following:
- Type https://www.facebook.com
- Enter your login details at the login section
- Finally, hit on the login button and you’ll be taken to your account.
If you’ve forgotten your facebook login password or you feel your account has been hacked, check out: you can check out our facebook account recovery guide.
If you’ve successfully logged in your Facebook account, let’s get started with how to see your facebook blocked list and delete people.
How To Check And Delete People From Facebook Blocked List
- Go to the top right side of any Facebook page
- Click on the triangular-shaped icon
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu
- Select Blocking
- Go to the Block users section of the manage block page and you should see all the friends you’ve restricted from accessing your facebook timeline.
- Now, to delete facebook from the list, click on the unblock button next to their name and the person’s name will be removed from the list.
How To Check And Delete Friends From Facebook Blocked List Via App
- Open the Facebook app on your device
- Tap the menu button (☰) at the top right corner of the screen
- Next, tap on settings and privacy
- Tap settings
- Tap blocking
- tap on the unblock button next to their name and you’re done
Bear in mind that to reconnect with friends you’ve deleted from your facebook blocked list, you’ll need to send the person a brand-new friends request.
That is it on how to delete people from your Facebook blocked list.
Do you have any questions or contributions regarding how to delete people from your Facebook blocked list?
Use the comment box section of this webpage to air your views. Thanks for reading our facebook guide.
Please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!