Facebook users from time to time have issues of their accounts getting banned from accessing the facebook platform.
Every day people kept feeding me with requests of how to get back their facebook account.
Because of that, I have deemed it fit to write this article on how to recover a Facebook account that has been disabled from accessing the giant social media platform.
So if you’re a Facebook user and looking for a guide on how to hover about the facebook platform to get back your account, this article got you covered.
In this post, we’ll consider the reasons why you were blocked from Facebook and how to appeal the block.
Secondly, we’ll assume your facebook account is hacked and how to go about the giant social media platform and get it back.
Thirdly, we’ll assume you forgot your facebook password and attempt to proffer solution to it.
Are you ready?
If yes, continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to use the comment section of this webpage to air your facebook about the facebook recovery process if you’ve undertaken one.
Facebook Disabled Account
Facebook is the most popular social media platform with several monthly active users.
Controlling the activities of these users is not easy.
However, facebook implemented rules and regulations of which if a user goes against it, their account gets banned/disabled for some time or permanently blocked depending on the severity of the policy violation.
As of facebook users, when you create an account, it is normally nice to take a brief look at the facebook community standard so that you won’t violate them and risk your account getting banned from using the platform.
You will not be able to log in if your account is disabled on facebook. Bear in mind that there are many reasons why an account may be disabled, and each of these instances is handled differently by Facebook.
If Facebook disables your Fb account, you will see a notification that your account is disabled when you attempt to log in.
Note that you may have a different login problem if you don’t see a disabled message when you try to log in.
Here Is Why Your Facebook Account Was Disabled
Facebook as we earlier stated, cares about the smooth operation of its platform and the security of its users.
That is why they have taken the time to enacts the platform usage rules and regulations of which if you violation them you risk your account getting blocked.
Facebook may ban your account if:
- Posting content that does not meet the rules of Facebook.
- Using a fake name to impersonate somebody.
- Contacting others for bullying, advertisement, promotion, or other activity that is not tolerated.
- Continued conduct not allowed on Facebook by infringing Community standards
- Facebook can also block someone on the ground of sending too many friend’s requests.
Essentially temporarily blocked Facebook accounts can be recovered with simple account verification.
If that doesn’t help you, you’ll need to submit an appeal via the facebook help center and wait for review and reinstatement.
To submit an appeal to facebook for a disabled account, fill this form. Note that it is important you explain everything you know about why you think the account was disabled and how you could help in making the facebook platform safe for others.
When you’re done filling the form, click on the submit button and you’re done.
Facebook will review the appeal and take action accordingly.
That is how to recover a disabled facebook account.
How To Retrieve Facebook If you’ve Forgotten Your Account Password
If however, your facebook account was not banned but you lost access to it due to forgotten password, here is how to recover it.
- From the Facebook homepage, navigate to the top right corner and click on the forgot password? option
- Next, enter the email or phone number that linked with your account
- Click on the send code button and facebook will send a recovery code via SMS to the cellphone.
- Now, enter the code in the space provided and click on the continue button.
- Facebook will then take you to another page where you’ll be prompted to change your password. Now, enter your new password in the space provided and click on the continue button.
- You’re now live on facebook again
That is how to recover your facebook forgotten password. Try it out and let us know if it does work for you.
How To Get Back Hacked Facebook Account
You can visit the facebook account recovery page to protect your account if you think your account has been hacked or taken over. Facebook will ask you to change your password and check the recent activity of account.
Here is how to know if your Facebook account has been hacked by someone else:
- the email or password that is linked to your Facebook account have changed.
- The name you used in signing up an account on facebook or birthday have changed.
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know.
- Messages have been sent that you didn’t write.
- Posts have been made that you didn’t create.
To get back a hacked facebook account, you’ll need to inform facebook that your account has been hacked.
Click on the facebook hack account recover link and follow the onscreen instructions to get back your account.
Bear in mind if your Facebook account-related email has changed, you can reverse it.
If an email is updated, Facebook will send a message with a special link to the previous email account.
To reverse the email change and secure your account, you can click the link sent to your email address.
That is it on how to recover your Facebook account.
Do you have any questions or contributions regarding how to get back facebook account?
Feel free to use the comment section of this webpage to air your view about the facebook account recovery process.
Please don’t hesitate to also share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Thanks a million!!!