Here Is How To get to Facebook marketplace on iPhone is a facebook post that seeks to proffer an authentic answer to this Facebook marketplace FAQ (frequently asked question): How do I get to the Facebook marketplace on an iPhone?
We chose to address this question here because many Facebook users that want to make use of the free facebook marketing place feature to promote their online business are always in dire need of a concise guide they need to follow.
Interestingly, this post will teach you in simplicity the complete steps you need to access the facebook marketplace on iPhone.
However, before we shall jump into the steps on how to get marketplace on facebook in detail, let’s first consider what the facebook marketplace is all about.
Nowadays, several eCommerce business owners are beginning to embrace the facebook marketplace.
Yes, Facebook is a well-known social media platform for connecting with friends and loved ones.
The social media giant, Facebook is the largest online chatting website with over 3 billion active monthly users.
The marketplace feature on Facebook was launched in October 2016 and ever since people at different geographical regions have utilized it in furthering the course of their online free of charge.
Yes! Every advertisement you run on the facebook marketplace is free of charge.
The platform is a free marketing place where facebook users who can have access to employ it in buying and selling of things they have to offer.
Mind you that you don’t just head straight to the marketplace on facebook and upload anything simply because you want to sell something.
Interestingly, not all products are accepted in the facebook marketplace.
The facebook marketplace has set down rules and regulations that govern the types of products and services people and list for sale.
Things You Can Sell On Facebook Marketplace
There are items that are prohibited on the facebook marketplace of which if you attempt to list them for sale, your account access to the platform may get banned.
According to the facebook help center listed below are the list of items you’re not allowed to sell on the marketplace:
- You can’t sell animal on facebook marketplace
- you can’t sell health-related stuff on facebook marketplace
- you can’t sell something that carries before or after pictures on facebook marketplace
- You can’t sell things whose description does not match with the picture
- Items that are not “real” can’t be sold on facebook marketplace
- Services and rent tickets can only be sold on marketplace with facebook’s written permission
So if you want to use the facebook marketplace to promote your business free of charge do take good note of the items listed above.
Having said that, let’s quickly consider the steps we need to follow to access the marketplace on facebook using an iPhone device.
Before you proceed, it is worthy of note that to prevent fraud and support authentic transactions on the facebook marketplace platform, Facebook doesn’t allow accounts that have been created recently to access Marketplace.
If your Facebook account is new, you can’t access the facebook marketplace.
You can always check back the facebook marketplace official url: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace on desktop or mobile regularly to see if you’ve gained access.
How To Locate facebook Marketplace On iPhone
- Locate and tap on the facebook app icon in your device
- login your account by entering the login details and hitting on the submit button
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of your facebook app and you should see the marketplace icon
- Click on it and you’ll be taken to the marketplace on facebook
How To Sell Things On Facebook Marketplace
The process involved in selling items on the facebook marketplace is very simple and easy.
All you need to do is to tap on the marketplace on facebook and then do the following:
- Tap sell something
- Tap item for sale
- Next, type the title for your listing, the price, your location and a category for the item (example: Furniture, Baby & Kids). You can also add a description. To mark an item as Free, you can enter 0 as the price.
- Tap on the +10 photos to insert pictures of the item you want to sell
- Finally, tap on the post button and you’re done
Bear in mind that if the post button is grayed out that you may need to enter location, title, price, photo, and category.
I hope this article was helpful.
If you have any questions, you can use the comment section of this site. Thanks for reading our guide.