How to deactivate facebook account is what this facebook post aims to show you step by step.
This post is all about how to deactivate your Facebook account temporarily.
We have also written a similar post on how to delete and deactivate Instagram account step by step. You can use the link to check it out.
Facebook account deactivation is a feature on the giant social media platform that allows users to go off the platform for some time.
It is just like taking a break from a normal regular or a day to day job.
Interestingly, unlike deleting facebook account permanently in which users are not allowed to reactivate their account once carried out, Facebook account deactivation lets you reactivate your account by merely logging the account as usual.
Yes, the only thing this facebook feature does is to make your account inert or inactive for the period you deactivate it.
What this means is that your friends won’t be able to see and interact with your facebook profile as it will be invisible during such a period.
The processes involved in how to deactivate a facebook account on the giant social media site is very simple and easy.
Fortunately, this post has simplified it in such a way that if the say no to tech guys(non-tech-savvy) would be able to undertake them with ease.
So if you are among the over 3 billion active monthly Facebook users and want to figure out how to deactivate facebook account temporarily, this article got you covered.
As you know, Facebook is one of the top social media platforms where you can connect with family and friends and socialize with them.
Everything that has an advantage is likely to have a downside, as you may have already learned.
If you’re a Facebook veteran, you’ll agree with me that the social media, Facebook is time-consuming; without you knowing, it can take several hours.
A Facebook user can scroll through the newsfeed throughout the day.
Of course, you know that AI is designing everything you see on your newsfeeds at the backend.
This AI will sort out what you’re most interested in and feed it to you in a pattern you can’t ignore.
I hope you might have noticed and seen the point at which I’m riding.
Check an average Facebook teen who uses Facebook; each time they peep through their phones to check who liked, tagged, posted, shared, or responded to posts/photos.
This post is all about how to deactivate your Facebook account. So if you’re ready to deactivate facebook for some times, follow the below:
How To Deactivate Facebook Account
There are several ways to get rid of this addiction and time-wasting application and you can opt to permanently delete or temporarily deactivate your account.
When you deactivate your account, you will not lose your friends, and all your account information will remain intact.
Interestingly, this post is all about how do I deactivate my facebook account?
Facebook is great, but from time to time, your wellbeing would need to take breaks.
That is why sometimes you just need to get off facebook.
The deactivating Facebook account process is very simple.
Follow the step by step guide below to get started.
- Login your Facebook account from facebook.com
- Click at the triangular-shaped icon at the top right corner of your account
- Click settings from the drop-down menu
- Click on your facebook information
- Locate and click on the view at the far right of the deactivate and delete option
- Click to activate the deactivation button
- Next, click continue to account deactivation option at the bottom right of the dialog box
- Next, re-enter your Facebook password (if required) and click Continue
- Now, select the reason why you want to deactivate your Facebook account from the lists of options that displace
- Again, click on Close on the box that appears
- Click deactivate
- Finally, select deactivate now from the popup option and you’re done
That is how to deactivate a Facebook account.
Note here that deactivating your Facebook account can be temporary. Your Facebook profile will be disabled and your name and photos will be removed from most things you’ve shared on the giant social media platform. Again, as a Facebook user, you’ll be able to continue using Facebook Messenger.
The above steps are the processes involved in how to deactivate your Facebook account using a desktop computer or from the web as the case may be.
Let’s consider how to deactivate your Facebook account on your mobile devices.
How To Deactivate Facebook Account On Android
To deactivate your facebook account on Android phone, do the following:
- Open your device and tap on the facebook app
- Login yout Facebook account if you’ve not already done that
- Tap on the menu tab at the top right corner of the facebook page
- Locate and tap on settings and privacy
- Tap on settings from the drop-down menu
- Again, scroll down to your facebook information. Locate under that option and tap on account ownership and control
- Next, tap on deactivation and deletion
- Tap on deactivate account
- Tap continue to account deactivation
- Now, re-enter your facebook account password and tap on the continue button
- Select the reason you want to deactivate your Facebook account from the list of options that appears
- Tap close
- Tap deactivate
- Finally, tap deactivate now and your account will be deactivated.
How To Deactivate Facebook Account Using Deactivation Link On Mobile Phone
If you don’t want to undertake the steps above to deactivate your Facebook account, you can follow the below steps to easily deactivate facebook using a link:
- First off, you’ll need to login your Facebook account by tapping on the FB app on your device
- Next, click this facebook deactivation link
- Now, re-enter your facebook password in the space provided and tap on continue
- Choose from the list of option that appears the reason you want to deactivate your account
- Tap close
- Tap deactivate again
- Finally, tap deactivate now and you’re done
That is how to deactivate facebook using the deactivate link.
Interestingly, so far we have been able to in this post; how to deactivate facebook account 2019, how to deactivate facebook account in mobile, how to deactivate facebook 2019, how to delete facebook account permanently immediately, how to deactivate facebook account 2018, how to deactivate facebook on iPhone, how to delete facebook account 2019, and how to deactivate facebook account in phone will be addressed accordingly.
Now, let’s consider the steps involved in reactivating a deactivated Facebook account.
How Do I Reactivate My Deactivated Facebook Account
When you deactivate your Facebook account, Facebook has a feature that lets you reactivate it.
The facebook feature allows you to keep everything that happened on your account.
In other words, when you deactivate your Facebook account, reactivating it will enable to regain possession of your account. Here, all the things you’ve have done on facebook will remain intact.
Related searches on how to reactivate your Facebook account: how to reactivate a deleted facebook account, find deleted facebook account, my old facebook account back, how to reactivate facebook account if forgot password, how to reactivate facebook account that has been disabled, how to reactivate facebook account after 14 days, reactivate my account uber, can we reactivate facebook account after deactivating it
How to reactivate facebook account that has been deactivated is very simple and easy.
All you need to do is to:
- Enter https://www.facebook.com in your browser
- Go to the login section of the facebook webpage that displays and then enter your login details
- Finally, click on the login button and your Facebook account will be reactivated
That is how to reactivate a deactivated Facebook account very fast.
Interestingly, your Facebook account is open for use, and when the authentication/login process is complete all of your data is readily available on it.
Fortunately, how to deactivate facebook account now is that simple.
I hope this post was helpful.
If you have any questions regarding this article, feel free to use the comment box below and please don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends and loved ones.