Are you among the applicants offered admission for NUC and CES programmes at the prestigious University of Calabar, UNICAL for the 2019/2020 academic year?
If yes, here is the procedure for acceptance and school fees payment.
This post also contains the fee schedules for fresh, returning, as well as the final year students.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For 2019/2020 Session
- Go to any commercial bank nationwide
- Make payment for the University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Login to print your acceptance receipt
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
UNICAL SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE
S/N NATURE OF STUDENTS PER SESSION
- Fresh Students
Science Students 35,750
Non-Science Students 34,750
MB Bch Students 43,250
Nursing Students 43,250
- Returning Students
Science Students 32,000
Non-Science Students 31,000
MB Bch Students 39,500
Nursing Students 39,500
- Final Year Students.
Science Students 35,250
Non-Science Students 34,250
MB Bch Students 42,750
Nursing Students 42,750
ACCEPTANCE FEES-FRESH STUDENTS 25,000
> PROJECT SUPERVISION 3,000
> PORTAL CHARGES 2,500
> LATE REGISTRATION 3,000
> ACADEMIC GOWN 2,000
How To Pay UNICAL School Fees
- Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number
- Generate and Print Bill
- Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
- Go to the bank and make a payment on e-Transact Platform
- Collect bank payment slip which contains payment details and confirmation order number
- Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
- Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you to gain access to the portal
Those are the steps you need to pay acceptance fees as well as school fees of the University of Calabar.