Unblock Someone On Facebook – In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to unblock someone on facebook and messenger.
This article will show you how to view your blocked list and unblock people on facebook social media platform fast.
Let’s dive right in!!!
Interestingly, when you block someone on Facebook, they will not be able to access anything you post on your facebook profile, tag you in any form of content, invite you to any events or groups, message you, or even add you as a friend.
Howbeit, whatever the reasons might be for Facebook blocking, you might eventually want to unblock them.
This Facebook post is all about the process of unblocking someone on Facebook or within the Facebook Messenger app.
It’s pertinent to bear in mind that when you block someone on Facebook, you will also automatically unfriend them.
And that your unblocking on facebook again won’t automatically add them as a friend.
To reconnect with the people you previously unblock on facebook — you will need to send them a brand new friend request and wait for them to accept it.
For those of us that would want to figure out “how long do you have to wait before you can unblock someone on Facebook?” let me stress here that perhaps you block someone on facebook and unblock them, you need to wait for 48 hours until you can friend them again.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
1. On Facebook, click the down-arrow icon in the top right and then select “Settings”.
On the left side of your Settings page, click “Blocking”.
Find the “Block users” section, and click the blue “Unblock” link beside the name of the person you want to unblock.
Click “Confirm” to officially unblock that person.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook Messenger
1. In the Messenger app, click on your photo icon at the top left corner.
2. Scroll down and click “Account Settings”.
3. Click “Blocking”.
If you type a name in the text box, you can click the “Block” button to block them. Below the text box, there’s a list of previously blocked people. To unblock someone, click the “Unblock” button beside their name.
Click the blue “Unblock” button to unblock that person.
That is it on how to unblock someone on facebook messenger step by step.
How Do I See/View My Blocked List On Facebook – Unblock Friends
Since we live in a world where forgiveness has come to become an essential part of our lifestyle, it is pertinent to note that perhaps you fail to showcase this nature, you’ll not be fair when the real story is told in your absence.
Fortunately, unblocking friends is a great way to give them a second chance to see if they have genuinely changed.
The best means of handling annoying friends whom you have blocked on Facebook and are willing to repent is to honour their wish and unblock them as they demand.
However, what if you want to unblock them, but you don’t know how to do the unblocking process on Facebook?
Well, the good news is that this post is actually aimed at helping you out.
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook – Unlike blocking on Facebook, when you unblock someone, that person will be able to access your posts on Facebook that you share with the public.
However, the person won’t automatically befriend you on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
How To Send Facebook Friend Request
To send a friend request to someone on facebook, do the following:
- Login your facebook account
- Type the name of the person in the search section of the facebook page. This option is located at the top left corner of facebook. Click on the search button
- From the results that appear, click on the +add friend option and facebook will send the person a notification that you’ve sent them a friend requestion.
Once they accept the request, you’ll be notified about it. That is how to send a facebook friends requestion.
In summary, to unblock someone on facebook, you’ll need to do the following:
- Login your facebook account
- Click on the small-triangular-shaped icon at the top right corner of any facebook page
- Click settings from the dropdown menu
- Click Blocking at the left column
- Click unblock next to the name of the person you wish to unblock at the block user section
- Lastly, click on the confirm button and the person will be removed from your facebook blocked list.
That is a summarised guide on how to unblock people on facebook fast.