Change Language On Facebook to English – In today’s post, I’m going to show you the complete steps you need to follow to change language to English on Facebook.
Setting your language to English on facebook lets you enjoy lots of features on facebook.
As one of the approved languages on facebook that allows facebook users to access the facebook marketplace community, changing your local language to English will be of great advantage.
This facebook post is all about how to change language to English on Facebook.
Interestingly, accessing Facebook’s language setting is a relatively easy thing to do though some people have been having lots of challenges before they are able to do this due to the fact that they don’t know the easiest steps they should take.
This post is all changing your facebook language to English is what I want to show you.
Let’s get started!
How do I Change Facebook Language to English
Follow the guidelines below to successfully set your Facebook language to English.
Bear in mind that Chrome users may probably have no problem if given the option to translate it.
Otherwise, do the following:
- Sign Into Your Facebook Account
- Click Here, after the language page has been displayed, click on “Edit” in the first line and it will show you the list of Languages available to choose and “Save Changes”. Alternatively, Go to Setting
3. Click on the Language symbol ( blue ball)
4. Click on “Edit” in the first line and it will show you the list of Languages available
5. Choose your Preferred Facebook language in the drop-down menu.
That is how to change your language to English on facebook using your personal computer.
Now, let’s consider how to change your facebook language to English using your mobile devices.
How To Change Facebook Language to English(Mobile)
If you’re using your smartphone to access facebook app, here is a guide on how to change facebook language to English:
- Tap on the facebook app on your smartphone
- Tap on the three lines icon at the top right corner of the Facebook app if you’re using android phone and at the bottom, if you’re using iPhone device
- Tap settings & privacy
- Tap settings from the dropdown menu
- Tap on the language option and change it to English
That is how to change your language to English using your smartphone
If you have any questions, suggestions, and contributions pertaining to this, kindly use the comment section below, and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Search keywords: facebook push notifications in foreign language, how to change facebook language from arabic to english, how to change facebook notification language on android, how to change facebook notification language on iphone, how to change language on facebook app iphone, how to change language on facebook messenger app
I hope this article was helpful, if yes, please use any of our share buttons below to share this article with your friends and family across the globe.