In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to cancel WhatsApp account step by step.
In fact, this article will expose you to the techniques I used to easily delete my WhatsApp account very fast.
So if you’re looking for a complete guide for getting rid of your WhatsApp, this article got you covered.
Continue reading below.
WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging apps all over the world. How to download and set up a WhatsApp account on your smartphone is very simple and easy.
After downloading and installing WhatsApp on your mobile device or visit the WhatsApp official website, www.whatsapp.com on your personal computer, you can then start interacting with your friends and loved ones.
However, what if you want to delete WhatsApp account?
How would you go about it?
Interestingly, this WhatsApp post is all about how to delete a WhatsApp account step by step.
Searches related to How To Delete Whatsapp Account: how to delete whatsapp account without phone, how to delete whatsapp account permanently without phone, how to delete whatsapp account without sim, delete whatsapp account online, delete whatsapp account from web, delete whatsapp account and register again, when you delete whatsapp account will others know? how to delete old whatsapp account
How To Delete WhatsApp
Every WhatsApp user can delete WhatsApp account from within WhatsApp.
However, it is important to note that deleting your WhatsApp account can’t be undone.
Even the WhatsApp support center can’t help you recover your permanently delete account.
Yes! Even if you deleted it by accident.
Another thing that is worthy of note here is that when you delete your account from WhatsApp, the following things happen:
1. Erase your WhatsApp message history.
2. WhatsApp will delete you from all of your WhatsApp groups.
3. Your Google Drive backup will also be deleted.
If you’re ready to delete your whatsapp account, do the following:
- Visit whatsapp.com in your browser
- Login your account by entering your login details in the spaces provided
- Locate and click on the three vertical dots icon
- Locate and click Settings
- Click Account
- Click Delete my account.
- Next, you’ll need to enter your cellphone number(in full international format)
- Now, locate and click DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- You’ll need to choose the reason why you’re deleting your account in the dropdown.
- Lastly, click DELETE MY ACCOUNT and you’re done
Bear in mind that to delete WhatsApp on your android device, you’ll need to tap on the WhatsApp icon on your device and then tap on the three vertical dots icon and then follow from step 4 above.
That is how to delete your whatsapp account step by step.
- Bear in mind that if you delete your account on whatsapp:
- You can’t regain access to your account.
- It might take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Your information isn’t accessible on WhatsApp during this time.
- It doesn’t affect the information other users have related to you, such as their copies of the messages you sent them.
- Copies of some materials such as log records may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Your personal information shared with other Facebook Companies will also be deleted.
To delete your account on whatsapp using your personal computer, do the following:
1. Go WhatsApp.com and login your account
2. Click on the three horizontal dots icon
3. Click settings from the dropdown menu
4. Select account
5. Select delete account
6. Enter your cellphone number. Enter you enter your country code
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the continue button
That is how to delete whatsapp using u=your desktop computers.
I hope this article was helpful.
Before you proceed, note that WhatsApp is an instant messaging application for smartphones for sending and receiving messages via the Internet. Besides using text-messaging, users can create groups and send each other pictures, videos, and recordings of audio