How to delete a facebook business page – If you’ve created a facebook page for your personal self, a facebook fan page for connecting your fans or a facebook business page for selling and connecting your customers, this facebook post is for you.
Interestingly, this post is all about how to delete facebook page without stress.
So if you’re a facebook user and looking for an article that teaches everything you need to know about how to delete FB page, this article got you covered.
Let’s get started!
Facebook page whether for connecting with your family or friends, facebook personal page, for connecting with fans, facebook fan page, and page for connecting with your online customers, facebook business page can contain more than the usual 5000 members that ordinarily facebook profile can’t.
See: how to register password
Nowadays, people use facebook as a medium for buying and selling things they have to offer via facebook timeline, facebook business page, facebook buy and sell groups as well as facebook marketplace.
However, if your Facebook business page, personal page as well as Facebook fan page does not serve the purpose for which it was created, chances are that you may want to delete them.
Searches related to how to delete facebook page: how to delete facebook page on android, how to delete facebook page on app, how to delete facebook page 2019, how to delete facebook page on iphone, how to delete facebook page on mobile 2018, how to delete a facebook business page, how to delete facebook page 2018, how to delete a facebook group
This facebook post is all about how to how to delete facebook page.
Fortunately, irrespective of the facebook page you’re running on the giant social media platform, how to delete facebook page is not hard at all.
Yes! This article will explain the procedure involved in deleting facebook page here for you.
How to Delete Facebook Page
It is important to note here that before you can delete a facebook page, you need to be the facebook page admin.
Facebook page creators are always by default the admin of the facebook page.
However, admin of facebook page can choose to assign roles for other members of the facebook business page, fan page or personal page on facebook.
To delete facebook page, do the following:
- From facebook.com, facebook homepage, enter your login details and click on the login button to continue to your facebook profile
- Go to the top right corner of any facebook page and click on the small triangular-shaped icon
- Click Manage pages from the dropdown menu
- Click on the facebook page you wish to delete to proceed
- Click Settings at the top right corner of the facebook page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page that shows up and click on the delete your page
- Click permanently delete (page name)
- Click Delete at the bottom right of the popup menu and you’re done.
But bear in mind that once you delete a Facebook Page, you will not be able to get it back. If you think you’ll want to come back to your Facebook Page in the future, you can unpublish it instead of deleting it.
That is how to delete your Facebook page using your personal computer.
If you’re using your smartphone to access the facebook app, follow the below guide to figure out how to delete facebook page step by step.
How To Delete Facebook Page On Mobile
- Tap on the facebook app on your smartphone’
- Tap on the three lines icon at the top right of your facebook app
- Tap on your pages and tap on the facebook page you wish to delete
- Tap on the three dots icon at the top right corner of the facebook page
- Tap on the edit page option
- Tap Settings and then tap general
- Now, check under the remove page option and you should see delete page(page name). Tap on it
- Lastly, tap delete page and you’re done
That is how to delete your Facebook page.
If however, you’ve changed your mind regarding deleting your facebook page, you can cancel the deletion action.
But not that this must be done within 14 days which the facebook page has been scheduled for deletion.
What that means is that after this 14 days period, a deleted facebook page is gone forever.
So if you’ve scheduled a facebook page for deletion, you must nite that after 14days of deleting the Facebook page that the page will not be retrieved any longer.
How To Cancel Facebook Page Deletion
To cancel a facebook page you’ve already scheduled for permanent deletion, do the following:
- Log onto your Facebook profile
- Click on the facebook page settings option
- Click Manage pages
- Select the Facebook page you wish to cancel the deletion
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page.
- Click Confirm and then click OK.
BONUS: How To Delete Facebook Group
If you have a Facebook group you’ve created but have abandoned for reason best known to you, you can follow the below instructions on how to delete facebook group.
- Click on the v-like icon at the top right corner of any facebook page
- Click Manage groups
- Click on the facebook group you wish to delete
- Now, go to the left column of the facebook group and click members
- Click on the three dots icon next to each member of the group and click “remove from group” option
- Do that to all the members of the facebook group. Note, don’t do that to your facebook profile yes.
- Once you’ve removed everyone else in the group, choose “Leave Group” next to your name.
- Click leave and delete
- Click Delete from the popup box and you’re done
I hope How Can I Delete My Facebook Page Fast? was helpful.
Please share this post with your friends and loved ones!!!