Filtered messages – In today’s post, I’m going to show you the steps you need to follow to check facebook filtered messages and message requests.
In fact, this post will expose you to the techniques I used to check my filtered messages on facebook without stress.
So peradventure you’re looking for the process you need to follow to find your facebook filtered messages and message requests, this article got you covered.
Let’s dive right in!
Perhaps you get involved in a competition on Facebook, it is important you get to be checking your message inbox on a regular basis should you get a winning notification!
However, it is not as straightforward and easy as it seems.
Interestingly, there are Message Requests and Filtered Messages on the Facebook social media platform which you need to check as well.
But bear it at the back of your mind that the process involved on how to get them done is not as hard as you may be thinking right now.
Perhaps you receive a Facebook message from a friend (or a page you have messaged), it will enter into your normal Facebook Messenger inbox at www.facebook.com/messages.
If you’re a Facebook veteran, chances are that you’re aware that peradventure a facebook message comes in from someone that Facebook will assume you might know.
The reason is that the message will show as a Message Request (or Connection request) at the top of your inbox, and the messages can be located here: www.facebook.com/messages/requests
On the other hand, facebook Messages from non-friends, assumed by Facebook to be spam, are sent to your Filtered Messages at www.facebook.com/messages/filtered
A Facebook page (company) can only message a fan directly if they have commented on their page – OR they can message if the fan has previously sent a message.
Often times, although, a winning alert will come from a facebook page admin, who has to use their personal account to send that message – and it may well go to your Filtered Messages folder!
How To Access your messages on facebook.com
- Visit www.facebook.com, enter your username or email address and password at the top right corner of the Facebook homepage and then click on the login button to continue to your Facebook newsfeed.
- Next, go to the top right corner of your Facebook page and click on the messages icon
- Now, check at the top left side of the dropdown box and you should see message requests. The option should show a number in brackets if you have unread messages.
- Check through the list of the message requests and click to view a request. This will open up in the facebook chatbox. Trust me, you should see a message that says, “If you reply, Barry will be able to call you and see information like your Active Status and when you’ve read messages. I don’t want to hear from (the person’s name).
- To access your filtered messages, click on the see filtered messages at the bottom of the dropdown menu. You can Reply to or Delete a Filtered message.
That is how to access your message requests as well as filtered messages on the facebook platform.
You can also access your filtered messages and message requests via messenger.
Here is how to get that done fast.
How To Access Your Messages Via Messenger.com
- Log onto your Facebook account
- Click on the messenger icon at the left column of your Facebook newsfeed
- Click on the gear-shaped icon at the top left corner of your messenger page
- Now, select message requests from the dropdown menu
- Click on any message you wish to reply to and then reply to them accordingly.
- To access your filtered messages, scroll down the message requests page and then click on the see filtered messages option
Peradventure you pick up an old winning message and find you’ve missed the claim date for your prize (or there was no claim date!), don’t despair. Send a polite message back to the promoter explaining that you didn’t know about the Filtered Messages folder – they may be sympathetic!