Snapchat Usernames – In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to change snapchat username step by step.
In fact, this snapchat post will show you the techniques I used to changed my clients snapchat usernames without stress.
Let’s get started!
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms used all over the world to connect with friends and loved ones.
Interestingly, snapchat enables you to create your own mini-me and watch it come to life — inside hundreds of stickers, and even right in front of you in augmented reality.
Snapchat has a Bitmoji feature for every mood and a Friendmoji for every friendship!
Another interesting thing about snapchat is that Snapchatters all over the globe can add photos and videos to Snap Map every day.
This snapchat feature will enable you to see what’s going on across the country, or right down the block, in real-time. Just pinch to open the Map!
This post is all about how to change snapchat usernames. It will also show you how to add your snapchat username if you’ve not already done that.
How To Change/Create Your Snapchat Display Name
Your snapchat display name is the name that shows up on your snapchat profile.
It is different than your snapchat username. You can change your snapchat display name at any given time.
Here is how to:
- Log into your snapchat account from https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/login
- Find and click on the gear-shaped icon on your snapchat profile page
- Click settings from the menu that appears
- Locate and tap on the ‘Name’ option under the ‘My Account’ section
- Lastly, you’ll need to type your snapchat Display Name and tap ‘Save’
That is how to add or change your snapchat display name step by step.
Once you do that correctly, Snapchatters will continue to see your snapchat Display Name which you’ve chosen when they first added you, but new friends should see your updated Display Name.
It is vital you note here that snapchat users or better still Snapchatters who have you in their phonebook may see the name they’ve saved you as in their cellphone.
However, before you go ahead to choose a display name on snapchat, first and foremost check out snapchat naming policies.
How To Change Snapchat Usernames
To figure out how to change your snapchat username, do the following:
- From snapchat.com, enter your snapchat username or email address and password and then click on the continue button and you’ll be taken to your snapchat profile page
- Now, you’ll need to locate at the top right corner of the snapchat page and you should see your profile name. Tap on it and you’ll see your snapchat user name next to your snapchat score.
Note that for security reasons, snapchat users are not allowed to change their snapchat usernames.
Snapchat usernames are usually created when you create a snapchat account.
According to the snapchat support center, it’s not possible to change your Snapchat username. This is for security reasons.
However, if you still want to change your snapchat username, you’ll need to delete your snapchat account and signup for a new one.
However, note if an account is deleted or permanently locked, then that username will no longer be available 😔
I hope Snapchat Usernames | How to Change Snapchat Username was helpful.
Please share this post with your friends and loved ones!!!