How to retrieve deleted messages in messenger – In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to recover deleted messages on facebook messenger.
In fact, this article will expose you to the technique I used to answer the question: how do I recover deleted facebook messenger messages on android?
So if you’re in search of the solution to the question; can you recover deleted messages from messenger? this article got you covered.
Let’s get started!
Often times, we mistakenly delete messages on facebook and on the facebook messenger.
If you deleted facebook messages you never intended to have deleted, chances are that you’ll search for the means with which you can recover.
How to recover deleted messages on facebook or facebook messenger is very simple and easy.
However, sometimes it far better to archive messages on facebook or facebook messenger.
Interestingly, archiving messages on facebook or facebook messenger helps secure the conversation.
And you can always go to your archive messages.
Archiving Facebook Messages
To archive messages on facebook, do the following:
- From facebook.com, log onto your account by entering your login details at the login section of the Facebook homepage.
- Next, click on the messages icon at the top right corner of the facebook page
- Click on the conversation you wish to archive from the conversations. This will open the facebook chat box at the bottom right of your personal computer.
- Next, click on the gear-shaped icon at the top right of the facebook chatting box and then click Open In Messenger
- The above step will take you to the facebook messenger environment. Now, you’ll need to hover your mouse over the profile name of the person and then click on the three dots icon
- Lastly, click Archive from the dropdown menu and the conversation will be taken to the archived messages inbox
That is how to archive messages on facebook.
Archiving facebook messenger messages is more straight forward. All you need to do is to click on the messenger app on your device or better still if you’re accessing messenger via the facebook platform, you’ll need to log onto your Facebook profile and then click on the messenger icon at the top left column of the facebook page.
Next, you locate and hover your mouse on the facebook messenger profile of the individual you wish to archive messages or conversations.
Finally, click archive from the list of menus that show up.
It is that simple.
How To Find Archived Messages On Facebook
If you’ve archived messages on Facebook, you’ll need to follow the steps below to access those messages.
- From your Facebook profile or newsfeed, click on the messages icon at the top right corner of the page
- Click on the see all in messenger at the bottom left of the dropdown box
- Click on the gear-shaped icon at the top right corner of the facebook messenger interface
- Click Archived Chats from the dropdown menu
- Click on the conversation you want to read and check through. Note that once you message the person that the conversation will be removed from the archived messages box. So if you still want to leave the conversation in the archived chats
In other words, messaging someone whose messages/conversations you’ve already archived will simply un-archive such conversation and the messages will be returned to your facebook messenger inbox straight up.
That is it with how to archive facebook messenger messages.
Now, let’s consider how to recover deleted messages on facebook messenger step by step.
How to retrieve deleted messages in messenger or facebook platform is not as hard or as tough as someone may be thinking.
Unarguably, this article will definitely showcase that in a concise step by step guide.
So if you want to recover your deleted facebook messenger, follow the below guide:
- Open your Facebook newsfeed via facebook.com
- Click on the facebook settings button at the top right section of any Facebook page. To do that, you’ll need to click on the v-shaped icon at the right top corner of the facebook page
- Next, click on the settings button
- Click Your Facebook Information at the top left corner of the facebook settings page
- Next, you’ll need to locate and click on the Download Your Information option
- Click Create File at the top right of the page. Once you do that, you’ll see a message like this one: A copy of your information is being created. Your copy may contain more than one file, depending on how much information your request contains. We’ll let you know when your copy is complete, so you can download it to your preferred device. You can cancel this process before the file is complete.
- When once the file is ready for download, you’ll get a notification from facebook telling you that you can now download your data.
- Click on the notification and then click on the download button on the page.
That is it on how to recover Facebook messages.
I hope this post was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones. Thanks a million!!!!