In fact, this post will expose you to the techniques I used to create a birthday fundraiser on facebook without stress.
So if you’re in dire need of the answer to the question: how do you start a birthday fundraiser on Facebook? this article is for you.
Let’s get started with How to do a Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook right away!
How to create a birthday fundraiser on Facebook
Over time, a lot of persons have been asking these questions:
- are facebook birthday fundraisers legit?
- how does facebook birthday fundraiser work
- facebook birthday fundraiser fees
- birthday fundraiser facebook
- are facebook fundraisers legit
- facebook birthday fundraiser annoying
- how do I get my money from facebook fundraiser
Well, for the past years, if you’re a Facebook veteran, you should agree with the statement that thousands of dollars have been raised on one particular social media platform, facebook via the Facebook fundraiser feature.
I know some persons may be thinking now, if so, how come I can’t access the facebook fundraiser feature.
Well, at the moment the facebook fundraiser feature is not available in all locations.
So if you’re in regions where the facebook social media platform fundraiser is not available, you can’t access it.
Interestingly, you can either donate or raise funds via the facebook fundraiser platform.
We’ll tackle the duo in the course of this article. So don’t hesitate to continue reading.
How do I create a birthday fundraiser on Facebook?
There are basically two kinds of facebook fundraisers – non-profits and fundraisers for personal causes.
Birthday fundraiser is categorised under the personal cause fundraiser.
And how to do a Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook is not tough at all.
Before we shall dive into how to create a birthday facebook fundraiser, note that you’ll be required to provide the following:
- The nonprofit you want to raise money for.
- The amount of money you want to raise.
- The date you want your fundraiser to end.
- A title and description for your fundraiser.
It is also important to note here that it is only nonprofits that have been approved for fundraisers on Facebook can be selected to receive donations.
Having taken note of that, here is how to create a birthday fundraiser on Facebook now:
How To Create Fundraisers for Personal Causes
If you have a facebook account and situated in areas where the facebook fundraisers features are available, you can follow the below step to create a birthday fundraiser on facebook right away:
Note that you can create a personal fundraiser for yourself, a friend on Facebook, someone not on Facebook or something not on Facebook.
1. From https://www.facebook.com, go to the top right corner of the facebook page and then enter your login details in the spaces provided and then click on the facebook login button to continue to your newsfeed
2. Go to the left column of your Facebook newsfeed and you should see the Fundraisers button. Click on it and you should be taken to the Facebook fundraiser page.
3. Next, locate and click the Raise Money button.
4. Now, you’ll need to choose yourself, Friend or Someone or something not on Facebook.
5. After performing step 4 above, you’ll need to choose a category for your facebook birthday fundraiser.
6. Now, you’ll need to add a cover photo and then fill in details about your fundraiser.
7. Lastly, locate and click on the Create option and you’re done.
That is how to create a birthday fundraiser on facebook step by step.
How To Create Fundraisers for Nonprofits on Facebook
As a facebook user, you can also create a fundraiser for a charitable organization.
To do that, follow the below guide:
- Facebook login your account via facebook.com
- Go to the left column of your Facebook news feed and click on the Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Find and click on the Raise Money option
- Choose Nonprofit/Charity.
- Next, you’ll need to choose a charitable organization, choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Lastly, locate and click on the Create button.
Note that you must be of age before you create a fundraiser on facebook. In other words, you must be 18years or older before you can use the facebook fundraisers feature.
That is how to How to do a Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook fast and easy.
How to “Donate Your Birthday” through Facebook Fundraising
Just like how to raise funds for your birthday on facebook, you can also donate your birthday via facebook fundraising.
Here is how to:
- Open your facebook account
- Go to the left column of your Facebook page and click fundraisers
- Next, select the organization you wish to donate money for
- Click on the donate button below the organisation cover photo
- Fill the form according and you’re ready to donate money
That is how to donate money on facebook fundraiser platform.
Facebook Evolution of Birthday
That is it on How to do a Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook. Please share this article with your friends and loved ones.