If yes, here is a post that teaches all you need to know about AOL account and how to create an AOL email account right now.
AOL platform offers free messaging and other services to its customers.
AOL is a free email service that is sometimes known as AIM Mail.
AIM stands for AOL Instant Messenger.
In other words, AOL is a company that offers free email accounts to use, making it a practical pick that won’t negatively impact your bottom line.
AOL sign up is simple and you should be up and running with your new email in no time.
However, if after creating an account on AOL you discover its no longer serving the purpose for its creation, you can delete it. See: How to delete AOL account now
This post is all bout how to create/signup AOL account step by step.
How To Signup AOL Account
To signup for AOL account, do the following:
- Go to www.aol.com
- Next, navigate to the top right corner of the aol page and click on the login/join button
- Now, you’ll need to click on the Create Account button on the page that appears
- On the signup account page, you’ll need to enter the following information: i. your first and last name ii. choose your AOL email address which will look like this: email@example.com iii. your password iv. select your country code and then enter your cellphone number v. enter your date of birth vi. enter your gender
- Lastly, click on the continue button and you’ll be taken to your account
That is how to signup an AOL account step by step.
It is important to use a very strong password while creating your AOL email so people won’t be able to guess and gain access to your account.
If the password you’ve used while signing up the account is not strong enough, you can follow the below guide on how to change AOL password.
You can also reset your AOL password if you so choose.
How To Change Your AOL Account Password
The step involved in changing AOL account password is very simple and easy.
To salvage your account online, it is advisable you change or reset your password on a regular basis. Here is how to change your password on AOL fast:
- Visit the AOL account security page.
- Next, you’ll need to click on the Change password option.
- Now, you’ll need to enter your new password.
- Lastly, click Continue button and you’re done
You’ll be taken to your account immediately. That is how to change AOL password fast.
How To Reset Your AOL Password
If you’ve already logged into your AOL account and wish to reset your password, you can follow the below guide.
- First, you’ll need to visit the AOL sign in help center page
- Next, you’ll need to enter either of the following: Sign-in email address or mobile number, Recovery phone number or Recovery email address in the space provided on the page
- Now, click on the continue button to proceed
- Lastly, you’ll need to follow the onscreen instructions to reset your AOL account password fast and easy.
That is how to reset your AOL account password step by step.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share How To Create AOL Account Now – Signup AOL Email Account with your friends and loved ones.
Thanks a million!!!