Facebook marketplace is a free online marketing platform that is embedded on the Facebook website and on the Facebook app.
So every Facebook user who meets the below conditions is eligible to use marketplace on Facebook for buying and selling both new and used items.
- your Facebook account is not new on the platform
- You’re at least 18years of age
- you’re in a region where the marketplace is available
- your Facebook app or web have been updated to the latest version
Facebook built the free online marketing site in a view to helping solve the challenge of connecting people all over the world today.
Today, the world is now a global village. People all over the world can signup a Facebook account and use the marketplace feature to promote their brands free of charge.
Interestingly, Facebook Marketplace allows you to:
- Search for items to buy
- Browse for-sale items by category and/or location
- Create item listings. You can create the images for the item using a camera function within the app, or alternatively, you can add photos from your device’s camera roll. Items are sorted according to location and category.
- View previous and current transactions and messages under a ‘Your Items’ section
- Set custom bids for items
- Message buyers/sellers to arrange transactions
Facebook Marketplace is a literal marketplace. It’s an open exchange, where users can post stuff for sale or buy new and used items off people within their immediate environment that is their local arear.
Interestingly, when you find something of interest on facebook marketplace all you need to do is to click to message the seller and then work it out from there.
In other words, all the Facebook users who can make use of the marketplace feature have the option of contacting others via messenger whenever they want to buy anything.
However, if you’re experiencing the challenge of not be able to send messages to either buyers or sellers, there is no way you can buy or sell something on Facebook marketplace.
This Facebook post is all about how to fix the challenge of not being able to send messages on Facebook market.
So if you’re among the numerous Facebook marketplace users who may have been having the issues of not being able to interact with buyers or sellers, this article has gotten you covered.
I’m Not Able to Send Messages on Facebook Marketplace? How Can I Fix This Issue?
Facebook has a feature that allows its users to report issues with their accounts.
However, before you proceed below with the process of reporting issues on Facebook, try the following tips to restore your ability to send messages on marketplace:
- Update your Facebook app or web to the latest version
- Logout and then facebook login your account
- Uninstall and install your Facebook app
- Logout of your Facebook app and login again
Try those things and if the issue still persists, you’ll need to follow the below guide to contact Facebook help center.
How To Report Problem On Facebook Web
Facebook users who are using the web to explore facebook can follow the below steps to report issues that are not with facebook:
- First off, type facebook.com in your browser and then click on the enter button to continue to the facebook login page
- Go to the login section at the top right corner of the facebook homepage, enter either your email address or cellphone number and your Facebook login password in the spaces provided and then click on the login button to continue to your Facebook profile
- Next, you’ll need to hover to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on the hook-shaped icon
- Click report problem from the dropdown menu
- Next, you’ll need to follow the onscreen instructions to report the issues on Facebook.
How To Report Problem On Facebook App
If you’re using your mobile phone to access Facebook app, you’ll need the below guide to figure out how to report a problem on Facebook.
- First, you’ll need to tap to open the facebook app on our device
- Next, you’ll need to shake your device and then tap on the something isn’t working option
- Now, you will need to tap on the Type an explanation option. On doing that a form will appear type a brief descriotion of the challenge. You may need to include a screenshot as that will enable facebook support team to easily identify where the challenge is and then proffer solutions faster.
- After that, you’ll need to review the screenshot and if need be, you can edit it by tapping Edit Image, delete it by tapping or add a different screenshot from your camera roll by tapping Add Image.
- Lastly, you will need to submit the report by tapping on the Send Feedback button.
Facebook will receive your report and then give feed back as quickly as possible.
That is how to report something isn’t working on facebook app using your smartphone devices.
Another easy way to reporting something isn’t working with facebook is to:
- Turn on your mobile and tap to open the Facebook app
- Tap on the menu button at either the top right corner or at the bottom of the Facebook app. The position of the menu button depends on whether you’re using android or iPhone device in accessing Facebook
- Next, you’ll need to tap on the Help & Support option from the list of menus that appears and then tap on the something isn’t working option.
- From the list of option that appears, you’ll need to select the Facebook feature you are having a problem with,
- Now, explain briefly what the issue is all about. Note that you may need to include a screenshot and then describe what happened. You may also need to include the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Add a screenshot from your camera roll by tapping Add Image.
- Lastly, locate and tap on the Send Feedback button and you’re done
That is how to report something isn’t working on facebook.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please I’m Not Able to Send Messages on Facebook Marketplace? How Can I Fix This Issue? with your friends and loved ones!!!