How To Change Relationship Status On Facebook – Are you a facebook user and looking for a guide on how to change your relationship status?
If yes, here is a facebook post that teaches the complete steps you need to follow to easily change your relationship status on facebook step by step.
If you’re observant, you’ll agree with me that by default, facebook assigns single as the relationship status of its users who just signup accounts on the giant social media platform.
Afterward, if you si choose and want your facebook friends to know about your relationship status, you can hover to your facebook basic information and change your marital status to either married, divorced, widow or still leave it at single.
So whether you just got divorced and want to lets your friends on facebook get to know about, you’ll see how to change your relationship status from married to divorce and from single to married as the case may be.
In other words, whether you are breaking up, engaged, or dealing with something complicated and you wish your Facebook friends to get to know about it, this facebook post is here to aid you to figure out how to change your relationship status on Facebook straight up.
Let’s kick things start on how to change your relationship status on facebook fast and easy.
Easy Guide On How To Change Relationship Status Via Mobile Phone
If you’re using your smartphone to access facebook app, you can follow the below instructions to change your facebook relationship status fast:
- First, tap on the facebook app on your mobile phone to continue to your facebook profile
- Next, you’ll need to go to the top left corner of the facebook app and tap on your profile photo
- Now, tap edit profile below your facebook profile photo
- Now, you’ll need to tap on the relationship status below the “where you live” option
- Next, scroll down the page that appears and tap on the pencil-shaped icon next to your relationship status and you’ll be taken to another page. Tap on the relationship status and you’ll be taken to where you can change your status.
- Lastly, choose the option that best describes your relationship state and tap on the Save button.
That is how to change your relationship on facebook app. Next, let’s consider how to also get that done on the facebook web.
How To Change Your Relationship Status On Facebook Web
To change your relationship status on facebook web using your personal computer, you’ll need to follow the below guide:
- Open facebook.com on your PC and log onto your account
- Click on your name at the top right of your facebook app
- Go to the bottom of your Facebook cover photo and then click on the about button
- Click on the family and relationships button at the left column of the page that appears
- Now, hover your mouse on the relationship status and then click on the edit button at the far right of the option
- Click on the dropdown button to displace more options. Click on the option that best describes your relationship status
- Lastly, click on the save changes button and you’re done
Make sure you add the name of your partner in the case of marriage and engagement.
However, you’ll need to bear in mind that your partner will need to confirm the action before it can be displayed on your Facebook timeline.
Note: You can only list someone in your relationship status if you’re friends with that person. That person also needs to confirm that you’re in a relationship together before they’re listed in your relationship status.
That is it on How Do I Update My Relationship Status On Facebook – Change Facebook Relationship Status.
when to change facebook relationship status to single
how to share relationship status on facebook timeline
facebook relationship status meanings
I hope this article was helpful!
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!