View your Facebook profile and page as other Facebook users – When you finish setting up your Facebook page or profile, it is often nice to view them as others actually do whenever they visit profile or page.
Nowadays, some Facebook users are always too worried about how their profile looks to the public and spend lots of time searching for the instructions that could guide them on how to get that done.
Interestingly, if you’re among the numerous Facebook users who are seeking to know how their Facebook profile or page looks like to the public, this article got you covered.
In this post, you’ll see the complete steps you need to follow to view your Facebook profile and page as someone else or the public would.
In fact, this article will show you step by step how to view your Facebook profile and page as someone else using both your computer and Android phone.
So before the end of this tutorial, you’ll be able to figure out how your Facebook timeline or page looks like to others (e.g., friends, visitors or public).
Without much ads, let’s dive into the steps for accessing our Facebook pages and profiles as public fast.
How To View Your Facebook Profile as Someone Else on Computer
To view your Facebook profile as public using your PC, do the following:
- First, you’ll need to turn on your web browser.
- Next, visit www.Facebook.com
- Navigate to the top right corner of the Facebook homepage and log into your account that is if not already done that.
- Now, you need to navigate to the top right corner of the Facebook page and click on your profile name. This action will take you to your Facebook timeline
- On your Facebook timeline, you’ll need to go to the bottom right of your Facebook cover photo and click on the three dots icon next to the Activity Log button.
- Lastly, click on the View As option and your Facebook profile will appears the way visitors see it.
That is how to see your Facebook profile as visitors do whenever they visited your profile.
Bear in mind that once you’re done viewing your profile as public you’ll need to click on the x button at the top of the page to return back to your Facebook account.
How To View Your Facebook Profile as Someone Else on Smartphone
To view your Facebook profile as someone else using your smartphone on Facebook app, you’ll need to follow the below instructions:
- First, you’ll need to open your Facebook application on your smartphone
- Next, check at the top left corner of the Facebook application and you should see your profile photo. Tap on it
- Next, check under your Facebook profile photo and you should see the “view as” option. Tap on it
The above action will take you to a page that shows you how your Facebook profile looks like when people lands on it via the Facebook app.
Now, to return to your Facebook account, you’ll need to tap on the x button at the top of the page.
That is how to view your Facebook profile as someone else using your smartphone.
That is it on how to see your Facebook profile as the people do. Now, let’s also consider how to view your Facebook business page, Facebook fan page as well as your personal Facebook page as others do.
How To View Your Facebook Page as Someone Else on Desktop
Here are the instructions for viewing your Facebook page as the public. Do follow them accordingly:
- First off, you’ll need to open your web browser on your computer.
- Next, enter www.Facebook.com and hit on the enter button to continue to the facebook homepage where you can login your account
- Now, go to the top right corner of the page and enter your login details and then click on the log button to continue to your account.
- Find and click on the business or fan page you wish to view as someone else.
- Next, go to the bottom right of the page cover photo and you should see three dots icon. Click the icon and a dropdown menu will appear.
- Lastly, click on View as Page Visitor from the dropdown menu. See the screenshot below
Once you’re done viewing the page, go to the top of the page and click on the switch back to your view and you’ll be taken back to your page.
That is how to view your Facebook business page, fan page as well as Facebook personal page as visitors.
How To View Your Facebook Page as Someone Else on Smartphone
Here is how to see your facebook business page, personal page as well as fan page as public using your mobile phones:
Open the Facebook application.
Log into your account (if not already logged in).
Tap on the Facebook menu button (3-lines button at the top right).
Tap on My Pages.
Tap on the name of your page to go to your page.
Note: If you don’t see the page in the list, then tap on See All.
Tap on View As located below your page’s name.
Once you do that, you’ll be shown how your Facebook page looks like to your visitors.
Now, you’ll need to tap on the arrow to return back to your page.
That is how to view your page as public. Bear in mind that the above procedure also applies to all mobile devices.
That is it on Easy Guide On How To See Your Facebook Page & Profile As Someone Else or Public.
Please share this post with your friends and loved ones!!!