Change Email Address On Facebook – Every Facebook user can change his/her primary email.
You can change your email address if you’ve changed your email service provider or for several other reasons that are best known to you.
This Facebook post is all about how to change your primary email address on Facebook using your computer and smartphones.
So if you’re looking for a guide on how to change or add a primary email on Facebook, this article got you covered.
Change Facebook Email on Android Phone
If you’re using your android phone to access the Facebook app, you can follow the below guide to figure out how to change your email address fast and easy.
- Open your android phone and turn on your internet connection
- Locate and tap on the Facebook app to continue to your profile. Note that you’ll need to login using your credentials if you’ve not already done
- Next, you’ll need to navigate to the top right corner of the Facebook app and tap on the menu button. Note that the Facebook app menu button is the three lines icon located at the top right corner of the page
- Navigate down the page and tap on the settings & privacy option. That will open up a dropdown. Tap Settings on the dropdown menu
- Now, scroll down the page and find under account settings section and tap personal information.
- Now, you’ll need to tap Email Address on the next page that appears
- Tap on the add email address option. Enter your email address and your Facebook password in the spaces provided.
- Now, tap on the add email address at the bottom of the page
- Next, you’ll need to navigate to your email from your phone’s Mail app, check and tap on the Facebook confirmation link to verify you made this change.
- You’ll need to log back into the Facebook app.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top right corner of the app
- Tap on the Settings & Privacy and tap Settings
- Tap personal information under account settings
- Tap email address
- Choose the new address, type your Facebook password, and click Save to make it your primary email.
- Click the three horizontal lines at the top of the app and click Account Settings.
- Click General, then Email, then Primary Email and select the new email you just added and click Save.
That is how to change your email address on Facebook address.
How To Change Facebook Email on Desktop Computer
To change your email address on Facebook email address using your personal computer, follow the below instructions:
- First, you’ll need to open your personal computer and enter www.facebook.com and click on the enter button
- Click on the menu button at the In the top right corner of the Facebook page
- Next, you’ll need to select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Find on the page that appears that is under the General option and click Contact.
- Now, you’ll need to click on the Add Another Email option
- Enter your new email address in the space provided and then click on the Add button at the bottom right of the popup box.
- On the next page that appears, you’ll need to enter your Facebook password and click Submit.
- Next, check and click on the Close button.
- Go to your email address and click on the confirmation link sent by Facebook to your mailbox. This will help Facebook verify that you made this change.
- Now, you may be required to Log in to your Facebook account. Enter your password and click on the login button to continue.
- Click Contact again (as noted in Step 3).
- Select the new address and click Save Changes to make it your primary email.
That is it with How To Check & Change Email Address On Facebook | How to add, remove or Change Primary Email Address on Facebook.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!