Do you know you can check all the facebook friend requests you have sent on facebook?
- Facebook Marketplace Settings – Facebook Business | Off Marketplace Notifications
- How Do I Find Facebook Cars For Sale Near Me By Owner Using Marketplace
- How To Find Items To Buy On Marketplace – How To Join Facebook Free Marketplace
- How to Use Facebook Marketplace 2021 | Facebook Marketplace Update
- Can Really Restrict Someone from Sharing to My Facebook Timeline?
Facebook has a section on the platform that stores the name of all the persons you’ve sent friends requests.
Facebook sent friends requests list consists of the people that you have sent request and are yet to accept it.
Note that people that have already accepted your facebook friends requests will be in your facebook friends list.
Facebook friends list is different than facebook friends requests list. To see your facebook friends list, go to your facebook timeline by clicking on your name at the top right corner of the facebook page.
Navigate below your facebook cover photo and click on the friends option. Scroll down the page and you should see all your friends.
However, this facebook post is all about how to access your facebook sent friends requests.
Facebook is an online free community that helps connect people all over the world together.
Every facebook user sends and accepts friends requests.
When you send a friend request to someone on facebook, the request is first stored in the pending request list and you can also check all the pending requests on facebook.
This post is all about how to check your pending facebook friends requests.
You also see how to delete or remove pending facebook friends requests.
Easy Guide On How To Check Sent Friends Requests On Facebook
To know who accepted the friend request you sent to them on Facebook and who did not, simply follow the steps below.
- First, you’ll need to turn on your device and connect to an internet source
- Enter facebook.com in your browser and click on the login button to continue to your Facebook account.
- Click on the friend request icon on the top right corner.
- After you click on the friend request button a popup menu will open.
- now click on see all, at the bottom of the popup menu.
- Now you will be redirected to the screen where you have a list of received requests.
- Click on view sent a request as shown in the image and you will come to know all the requests you have sent till now and are waiting to be accepted or canceled by you.
Easy Guide On How to Check sent friend request on Facebook App
You can also check your friends request via the Facebook App too. Simply follow the process below to do so.
- Open your Facebook app and log in to your account
- Tap the requests icon in the bottom left of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap to see all.
- Once you tap or click on this, it will redirect you to a friend request screen where you can view all the requests you have received.
- On the right-hand side of these icons tap on the outgoing icon.
- Now you will be displayed the list of all the requests you have sent.
That is it on Facebook Friend Requests – How Can I Find Sent Facebook Friends Requests?
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!