Live on facebook – Do you know you can go live on facebook using your mobile phone or PC?
Facebook has a feature that lets its users stream their event live on the giant social media platform.
Before we shall go in-depth on how to go live on facebook, let me quickly show you the steps you need to follow to create facebook account.
The reason is that if you don’t have a facebook account, you can’t go live on facebook.
How To Signup a Facebook Account
To create an account on facebook fairly simple and easy. You can simply hover to play store or app store and download facebook app or follow the below guide to access the facebook website and signup your account fast and easy:
- Type facebook.com in your browser and hit on the enter button on your keyboard
- Next, scroll to the account signup section of the facebook homepage and enter your name, email address or phone number, date of birth, your gender and password
- Click on the signup button to continue
- Go to your email and click on the confirmation link or copy the confirmation code sent to you by facebook via SMS and enter it in the space provided and you should be taken to your account
That is how to create a facebook account right away. After creating your account you may need to set it up by uploading your facebook cover photo, profile photo and update your personal information if you so choose.
Now that you’ve successfully created a facebook account and set it up, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, how to go live on facebook.
What Is How To Go Live On Facebook?
Every facebook user can “facebook live stream” their events on the giant social media platform.
Interestingly, Facebook Live lets its users livestream video anytime and almost anywhere from home, at work, on vacation, or while walking down the street.
This facebook post is all about how to go live on facebook steps by step. And fortunately, we’ll consider how to go live on facebook app using your mobile phone and computer via facebook website.
Let’s get started with “facebook live” feature step by step.
How to go live on Facebook from your phone
Here are the steps you will need to easily go live on facebook using your mobile phone.
- In the new post field, tap “Live” (it’s next to a red camera icon). If you prefer, you can tap on “What’s on your mind” and then tap “Live Video.”
- If this is your first time, Facebook may ask for permission to use your camera’s camera and microphone. If so, grant permission.
- Select who should be your audience. Tap the downward arrow to the right of “To:” and choose who can see your video it can be everyone (Public), just your friends, specific groups you belong to, and more. Then tap the X to close this window. (If you want to test Facebook Live without letting anyone see you, you can choose “Only me.”)
- Enter a short description for your video.
- When you are ready, tap “Start Live Video.”
- After a moment, you should see a red indicator in the corner of the screen labeled “Live,” along with indications of anyone who is watching your video.
- You can use the tools at the bottom of the screen while you are broadcasting. You can add filters to the video, flip to the front-facing camera and back again, and more. If you need additional light, the lightning bolt will brighten the screen, which will reflect off your face for a brighter video. You can also type comments while you broadcast as well.
- When you are done, tap “Finish.”
- After broadcasting, you can tap “Share” to post it to your Facebook page, where it will appear with all of your other content. Anyone with permission to view it can watch the complete video. If you don’t want to post it, tap “Delete” instead.
How to go live on Facebook from your computer
Every facebook user can go live on facebook via PC or a Mac as well as long as you have a webcam connected to your desktop computer or laptop.
- Go to Facebook in your web browser.
- In the Create Post section at the top of the screen, click the button with the three dots. Your posting options should enlarge.
- Click “Live Video.”
- If this is the first time you’ve tried going live from your computer, you may need to give Facebook permission to use your camera and microphone. Grant permission as needed.
- You should now see yourself in a video window. On the right, enter a description of your video event, and choose your audience (such as Public, Friends, or a group you belong to).
- When you’re ready, click “Go Live.”
- When your video is done, click “End Live Video.”
- The video will automatically be added to your timeline when you click “Done.” If you don’t want to publish it, click “Delete Video” instead.
That is it on Facebook Live Video – How To Go Live On Facebook.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones using the share buttons below. Thanks!!!