Here is an updated post on I Want To Edit My Name On Facebook | How To Change Your Last Name On FB.
So if you’re in dire need of the tutorial you need to follow to easily change or edit your last name on facebook, this article got you covered.
Let’s get started right away!!!
- how to change your name on facebook app
- how to change name on facebook app
- how do i change my name on facebook on my phone
- how do i change my name on facebook app
- what happens when you change your name on facebook
- why cant i change my name on facebook
- how to change name on facebook on phone
- how do you change your name on facebook on android
Changing Name On Facebook???
As a Facebook user, you may want to change your Facebook name for a couple of reasons out there.
The reason could be because as a woman, you got married and then have the need to change your surname or because you acquired a new degree and want to add that title to your name like John James (Ph.D.), Sounds interesting right?
How to change your name
Changing your Facebook name is really not a herculean task, simply follow these tips below
- Load your Facebook profile, and click the down-pointing arrow in the top-right of the page and click Settings.
- Under General look for Name, click Edit and enter your new name.
- Click Review Change, enter your password, and click Save Changes.
To change your name on Facebook on a computer:
- Review our name standards.
- Click on the triangular-shaped icon in the top right of any Facebook page and click Settings.
- Click Name.
- Enter your name and click Review Change.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
If you’re having trouble changing your name, please fill out this form to let us know. You can only change your name every 60 days.
That is it on I Want To Edit My Name On Facebook | How To Change Your Last Name On FB.
I hope this article was helpful.