How to delete your Evernote account: If you are looking for a guide on how to delete evernote account, here is a concise the teaches the complete step by step guide you need to follow to easily get that done straight up.
Interestingly, Evernote is a cloud-based service that lets users craft and archive notes in the form of text, photos, audio, web pages and many others.
This post is all about how to delete evernote account step by step. Well, it is important to note here that in how to delete evernote Account, there are two levels of service—free accounts and paid Evernote Premium subscriptions.
Before you proceed to delete your evernote account, it is important to note here that the Premium subscriptions must be canceled before an account can be deactivated and eventually deleted completely.
Before you can deactivate or permanently delete your evernote account, here are the documents you will need.
> Email or Username
How To Delete Evernote Account
To delete your free evernote free account, follow the below guide:
- To deactivate an account, you must log in to Evernote web site. Next, you must delete all notes.
- Select multiple notes at once by clicking on each note in the list while holding down the CTRL key on a PC or the CMD (⌘) key on a Mac.
- Click the “Delete” button in the frame on the right.
- Hover over the “Trash” tab on the left side of the page, click the downward-facing arrow and select “Empty Trash.”
- Click on the account name at the upper right and select “Account Settings.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Deactivate your Evernote account.”
- Click the check box indicating “Yes, I want to deactivate my account” and then click the “Deactivate account” button.
Bear in mind that Evernote doesn’t automatically delete notes when an account is deactivated.
To have your email address and username completely removed from the Evernote system you must contact customer support here.
How To Cancel Evernote Premium
- Log in to the account from the Evernote homepage.
- Click the account name at the upper right and select “Account Settings.” The default information that will appear next is the “Account Summary.”
- In the “Billing Summary” section, click “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: If you logged into Evernote using Facebook or Google you need to disconnect the account and follow the steps to delete that account if you choose to do so.
That is it on How to delete your Evernote account.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!