It is interesting to note here that the company Bitly, Inc., was established in 2008. It is privately held and based in New York City. Bitly shortens 600 million links per month, for use in social networking, SMS, and email.
Thus, Bitly enables you to Shorten, create and share trusted, powerful links for your business. Bitly helps you maximize the impact of every digital initiative with industry-leading features …
This article is all about how to change or reset your password on Bitly. So if you are looking for a guide on how to reset bitly password, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Reset Bitly Password – I Forgot My Bitly Password | Change Password On Bitly
How to reset your bitly password is very simple and easy. All you need is your:
- email address or username and
- bitly password
To reset bitly password,
- visit bitly.com and click on the login button at the top right corner of the bitly homepage to continue to the login page.
- Next, you will need to click the ‘Sign In’ button.
- In the text box where you’d typically enter your password,
- click the small link that says ‘Forgot? Once you do that, bitly will immediately send a password reset request to the email address associated with your account.
- Go to your mail and click on the link sent to you by bitly. Click on the reset password link
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your password
- Click on the change or reset password option and you are done
That is how to reset or change your bitly password.
Please share How To Reset Bitly Password – I Forgot My Bitly Password | Change Password On Bitly with your friends and loved ones!!!