If you are here because you are looking for a guide on How to Delete Facebook Comment using your personal computer, this article has gotten you covered. If you want to see how to delete facebook comments using your smartphone devices, you can click here.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all that is therein with how to get rid of comments you have made on the giant social media platform which you don’t want to keep. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
The term How to delete comment on Facebook is a popular search term now on the web. This has made various writers written on how to delete comments on Facebook. Still not everyone that wishes to delete their comment on Facebook knows how to do that. Most write-ups on how to delete your comment on Facebook is not very understanding as most writers do not specify what version of Facebook their write up is all about.
On this write-up today, I will be putting you through on how to delete your Facebook comment on the Facebook web version. If you really read this article with carefulness following all the steps provided here, you will be able to delete any Facebook comment you don’t want to have online again.
How to Delete Facebook Comment on Facebook Desktop Web
This is the simplest form of how to delete Facebook account. In this web platform, in no time, you can delete your Facebook comment in less than a minute. The procedure on how to delete Facebook comments is highlighted bellow.
- First of all, you will need to login to your Facebook account. If you don’t know how to login into. Facebook account, you can check my previous articles on how to login. You can also visit Facebook help desk on how to login or retrieve your Facebook account.
- Once your account is logged in, you can now look for the trend where you made a comment you wish to remove.
- Now, you can now hover your mouse above the particular comment you wish to delete.
- You will be provided with various options to explore, choose and click on the red X bottom that will appear on top of the article or comment.
- Most of the time, you will get a prompt that will ask if you are sure you want to delete the particular article.
- Click on yes and your comment will be deleted.
The above procedure works for all web platform of Facebook either it is mobile, windows, or IOS.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!