If your answer is yes or something related to that, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on how to easily get rid of your account on letgo. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed to the guide on how to delete lego account, let’s quickly consider the basic thing you need to know about letgo.
Interestingly, according to Wikipedia, Letgo is a company that offers a website and app that lets its users buy from, sell to and chat with others locally. The products launched in 2015.
Yes, Letgo is an online platform that lets its users sign up account and use the platform to buy and sell used stuff in the United States.
It is important to bear in mind here that letgo is among the best places to buy and sell used electronics, furniture, cars, movies, books, fashion, real estate, services and others online.
This article is all about how to delete your letgo account.
How To Delete Your Letgo Account
Letgo takes the convenience factor a step further with an online shopping service that eliminates the need to go to the store at all. If you have a Letgo online customer account and would like to close it, you can do so with ease.
How to delete letgo account is pretty simple and easy. However, it is important to note here that when you delete your account on letgo platform, the account will be inactive within 48 hours, and all your letgo information will be deleted within 30 days.
During this period that your account is inactive on letgo platform, you will not be able to log in or use letgo unless you create a new account.
There is no option to reactivate your deleted letgo account. Once that action is done, your account is gone forever. Well, to be able to reaccess the letgo website, you will need to sign up a new account.
In essence, deleting your Lego account is final and includes deleting all your letgo information.
There are basically, two ways of deleting letgo account. If you have an account on letgo platform and wish to get it deleted, you can either get that done by sending an email to letgo support or by using the letgo delete account link on your profile. Let’s get everything started.
How To Delete Letgo Account Via Letgo Com
To delete your letgo account via your profile, do the following:
- First off, you will need to visit letgo.com
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the letgo homepage
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your profile. It is as simple as that. Now, lets continue with how to delete your lego account.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Tech support & bug reports” option
- Now, you will need to choose a Subject on Message box
- To continue, you will need to type the reason you want to delete your account
- Finally, click on the SEND button
That is how to delete your letgo account via the letgo official website. I hope the procedure was simple and straight to the point. Now, let’s continue to the next means of deleting your letgo account.
How To Delete Your Letgo Account Via Email
Another simple way to deleting your account on letgo is to send an email to letgo support. Here is how to get that done right away.
- First off, you will need to visit your email account that is linked to your letgo account
- Next, click on the compose button on the email interface and enter the email address [email protected]
- Under the Subject section, enter “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Finally, you will need to write an email on deleting your account and click on the send button.
- Once you get that done rightly, your letgo account will be deleted within 72 hours. To know that your account has been deleted, you will receive a mail in your inbox regarding account removal.
Here is a sample of the email you need to send to letgo support team on deleting your account as well as information from their website.
Subject: Regarding Account Delete From Your Database
Dear (Company Name) Team,
I have account in your database with the name of darel and my email id is [email protected] I am not able to use this account for sometime so i am requesting you to kindly delete my account from your database and also erase notification if any.
The above mail sample is an example of the mail you can send to any online site to delete your account from their database.
I hope this article: LetGo – How To Delete Letgo Account – Cancel Account On Letgo was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!