Trulia – How To Delete Trulia Account – Close Trulia Account – Trulia Login: Are you looking for a guide on how to delete your Trulia account but don’t know how to go about it? If your answer is yes or something related to that, this article has gotten you covered. Interestingly, this article will cover the two basic methods you will need to follow to easily delete Trulia account with zero stress.
Thus, if you are in dire need of the complete step by step procedure on how to permanently delete your Trulia account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this pointer with your friends and loved ones.
Well, before we shall proceed with the guide on how to close your trulia account, let’s quickly and briefly take a look at what trulia is all about.
What Is Trulia?
According to Wikipedia, Trulia is an American home and neighborhood site which is a subsidiary of Zillow. It facilitates buyers and renters to find homes and neighborhoods across the United States through recommendations, local insights, and map overlays that offer details on a commute, reported crime, schools, churches, and nearby businesses.
Trulia was launched in 2005 and it is based in San Francisco, and owned and operated by Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z and ZG).
Interestingly, Trulia is a destination for all real estate listings and rental properties.
Trulia.com provides comprehensive school and neighborhood information on homes for sale and many others.
This article is all about how to delete your Trulia account. So continue reading below and don’t forget to share!!!
How To Login Trulia Account
The process involved in how to login trulia account is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you need to take.
- Visit trulia.com in your browser
- Go to the top right corner of the trulia homepage and click on the sign up or login button
- Enter your email address
- Click on the login button to continue to your trulia profile. Bear in mind that you will need to enter your login password if you are requested to do so
That is how to easily access your trulia account online via trulia.com. It is that simple.
Having outlined that, let’s now move to the business of the day, how to delete your trulia account.
How To Delete Trulia Account
The process involved in deleting your trulia account is pretty simple and easy. Trulia takes the convenience factor a step further with an online shopping service that eliminates the need to go to the store at all. The platform provides everything you need to know when looking at different types of homes for sale all in one place.
If you have a Trulia online customer account and would like to close it, you can do so with ease.
Here, we will consider the two methods you will need to follow to easily delete your trulia account fast and easily.
Method 1: How To Delete Trulia On Website
To delete your trulia account through the official website, trulia.com, follow the below guide:
- First off, you will need to visit www.trulia.com in your browser
- Next, click on the sign up or login button at the top right corner of the trulia homepage
- Enter your trulia email address and click on the submit button to continue to your account
- Now, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the help button
- Use the dropdown button to select an option. This button can be located under the submit a request option.
- On performing the above action, the page will up a contact form that you will need to fill.
- To continue, enter your email address
- Under the subject section, enter a request to delete my account
- Type your message under the description section
- Lastly, choose my profile under the i have a question about section
- Click on the submit button
Once you get that done correctly, the trulia support team will contact and provide you with link you will need to get your account deleted.
Next, select My Profile under the I have a question about…
Type your message in the description option
Finally, click Submit and wait for the support team to contact you.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily delete your trulia account via the trulia website.
I believe the guide was simple enough for you to undertake.
Method 2: How To Delete Trulia By Email
If you don’t want to follow the above method, you can also delete your trulia account be sending an email to the trulia support team. Here is how to get that done right away.
- Visit your email provider and login your account
- Click on the compose button
- Enter the email address [email protected] at the to section of the message interface
- Type this “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” at the subject section
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account and click on send button.
- Wait for reply from the trulia team and possible deletion of your account.
Those are the methods you need to follow to easily delete your trulia account fast and easily.
BONUS: As earlier stated, Trulia is a company that is owned by Zillow. If you have an account on Zillow, you can also delete it. Here are the steps you will need to follow to easily delete or deactivate your Zillow account via the zillow website.
- First off, you will need to visit Zillow.com
- Log in to your Zillow account by clicking on the sign in or join button at the top right corner of the page
- Next, you will need to choose My Zillow.
- Choose the Account Settings option from the dropdown
- Next, you will need to click on the Deactivate Account.
- Now, choose a reason for deactivating your account.
- Lastly, choose Deactivate Account on this page to confirm your request.
The above action will help you delete your zillow account fast and easily.
I hope the guide was helpful and straight to the point. Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!