How to Hide Your Photos on Facebook: Are you looking for a guide on how to easily hide your photos on facebook? If your answer is yes or something related to that, here is a quickly and straight to the point tutorial on how to easily hide your pictures on facebook. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Interestingly, Facebook is a large network that consists of various individuals and since personal privacy is utmost crucial for everybody in social network platforms today, certain information is required to be protected from public views particularly with photos, no user wants his/her photo to be available to the entire public.
On Facebook especially, with millions of participants signed up, it becomes even more essential to take appropriate measures to protect our privacy. In today’s article, we’ll find out how to protect personal files (photos and album) precisely.
How To Hide My Photos On Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook and login to your account
2. Go to your profile or timeline.
3. Click on Photos located below your cover image.
4. Near the album name of photos, click on the down arrow button to reveal the privacy levels available to Images I.e. Pubic, friends, just me, custom etc.
- If your choice is ‘public’, the photos in the album will be visible to all Facebook participants.
- If you choose ‘Friends’, the photos will only be noticeable to your friends and nobody else.
- For those that picked ‘only me’, the pictures will show up only to yourself.
- And in ‘custom’ you have the privilege to single handedly define individuals who will have access to the album.
That is it on How to Hide My Photos On Facebook.
I believe this article was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!