TikTok – TikTok Videos | Slow Down TikTok Videos Guide: Is your TikTok video too fast and you are looking for a guide on how to slow down your next video? If your answer is yes, here is comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to easily slow down your video on TikTok. See: How to turn off facebok
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Before we proceed to the steps you need to follow to easily slow down your tiktok videos, let’s quickly take a brief look at what tiktok is all about.
According to Wikipedia, TikTok is a Chinese video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance, a Beijing-based internet technology company founded in 2012 by Zhang Yiming. It is used to create short dance, lip-sync, comedy and talent videos. ByteDance first launched Douyin for the China market in September 2016.
TikTok is the destination for short-form mobile videos and the mission of the platform is to capture and present the world’s creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments, and many others.
This article is all about how to slow down your videos on tiktok.
Slow Down Your TikTok Videos
Slowing down videos can be used to produce trendy clips and giving you a means of experimenting with which video will gather traction.
Interestingly, the slow down effect on TikTok will spice up your videos. You can use it on your videos in any manner you deem fit. Fast events that you capture on your video can be slow down for visibility purposes. You can experiment with it and do a lot of funny videos.
TikTok is very interactive and entertaining to use, so you will find it easy to access the features. Slow Down effect on video will enable you to make your videos more engaging, funny and unique.
Slowing down your TikTok videos can be done simply. Use this method:
- First off, you will need to log in to the app and find the + button, click to start recording a new video.
- Then open the camera function, which will lead you to icons. Click on the one that looks like a speedometer.
- You will notice a lot of options on the menu which is at the bottom, (0.1x, 0.5x). The default setting is 1x. That indicates standard speed recording. Any option to the left will automatically slow down your TikTok video. Pick your choice.
- Tap the red button to begin recording.
- Preview and add music and soundtrack.
- Tap next.
- You can either add text or any other effect, then post.
- Following those steps accurately will slow down your video, and leave your viewers stupefied.
Aside from the above method, there is yet another method with which TikTok users can use to slow down your TikTok video is the use of third-party video apps. This will also add a slow-motion effect to your video, but you will need to import it to TikTok.
This method is quite stressful and complex, but the first step we outlined for you will help you create a great video with excellent results.
Please share TikTok – TikTok Videos | Slow Down TikTok Videos Guide.