Unblock Someone On Facebook | How TO Unblock A Friend On Facebook: Do you block someone on Facebook and wondering how to unblock them?
There is no point to be because, during the cause of this article, you’ll see the complete step by step guide on how to unblock a friend on Facebook.
Facebook is a social media platform that allows you to chat and stay in contact with friends and family.
See What People are also reading:
- How to Find dating app on Facebook
- Facebook marketplace app download – How to download and install marketplace app
- How to access your facebook stalker – who viewed my timeline on facebook
- Turn On Dark Mode On Facebook App
- How to poke someone on facebook 2021 – How to check your pokes on facebook
- Facebook marketplace group – How can i join facebook marketplace group
- Unblock Someone On Facebook
- Facebook singles group 2021 – How to meet single women on facebook
- Facebook Marketplace Is Missing 2021
- How to unblock someone on facebook messenger
- How to See Who Visited My Facebook Profile
- Marketplace buy and sell – Facebook marketplace app for buying and selling
- Facebook Dating Is Rolling Out For FB Users
- How to cancel friend request sent on facebook
- Facebook Marketplace App
Before you can chat with anyone on Facebook you will have to first send a friend request to that person and the request must be accepted.
Everyone has a reason for taking an action, you can decide to block a friend on Facebook for any reason at all and if you later change your mind you can also decide to unblock that friend.
But what happens when you do not know how to unblock someone on FB?
Well if you do not know how to unblock someone on FB you do not need to worry because you are in the right place.
Here, we are going to show you how you can unblock someone on FB. After you block a friend on Facebook you should know that you will not be able to unblock that friend till 48 hours time, after which you will have to send a friend request to that person again before you can chat with them.
When you block a friend on FB you will not be able to see any update from that person again, the person will be blocked immediately, you won’t be able to send them texts on Facebook or tag them on posts and they won’t be able to do the same too.
You also unfriend whoever you block on Facebook but you can always unblock them. Just read further to see how to unblock someone on FB.
How to Unblock Someone On Facebook
To unblock someone on FB is very easy all you need to do is follow the steps listed below and that friend will be unblocked:
> Connect your device to the internet.
> Go to your web browser and log on to Facebook or launch
> Facebook mobile app from your mobile devices.
> Log in to your Facebook account.
> Once on Facebook tap on the options icon.
> Click on settings then select account settings from the list displayed.
> Scroll down to blocked users and click on it.
> Look for the friend you want to unblock then tap on unblock next to the friend’s name.
> Finally, confirm unblock.
On completion of the above steps your friend will be unblocked then you can send a friend request to them to chat with them again.
I believe this article was helpful. Please share!!!