Method to Delete Archived Messages On Facebook: Have you archived messages on facebook and want to get rid of them? Here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to delete archived messages on facebook.
Facebook keeps a document of your messages and chats whether you like it or not. Everything you type with the private messaging system is logged by default, though you do have the choice to delete these archives at a later stage.
Note that deleting messages does not influence the copies held by the various other individuals in the discussion. They’ll still be able to go through the messages from their own inboxes even if you have actually eliminated your duplicate.
Method to Delete Archived Messages On Facebook
- Navigate to Facebook. The Facebook Messenger application doesn’t enable you to access your archived messages, so you’ll need to be on a computer system to do so.
- Click your “Messages” tab. You’ll locate this in the top right section of your Facebook toolbar, between the “Friend Requests” and also “Notifications” tabs; the Messages tab looks like application carrier.
- Click the “See All” option. This is at the bottom of the messages drop-down menu; clicking “See All” will take you to your message library.
- Click the “More” option. This is above your checklist of messages on the left side of the screen; clicking “Even more” will motivate a drop-down menu.
- Click the “Archived” option. This will certainly open your Archived messages folder, where you can delete your archived messages.
- Click on a conversation you wish to delete. You’ll require to do this from the checklist of archived messages on the left side of your screen; doing so will bring up the message in the center of your screen.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the message. This will prompt a drop-down menu with options for your details message.
- Click the “Delete Conversation” option. Facebook will certainly motivate you for confirmation prior to abiding by your demand. If you aren’t rather prepared to delete the discussion however do not want to receive alerts from it anymore, you can also click the “Mute Discussion” choice below.
- Click “Delete Conversation” on the pop-up window. This will permanently remove your conversation from your Messages folder!
Those are the steps you need to follow on how to delete archived messages on facebook.
Kindly share this guide with your friends and loved ones and don’t hesitate to comment below if you have an questions.