How to authorize camera access for Dubsmash: For those of us that would want to know what is dubsmash all about, let me start this article by first off, introducing you to the basic meaning of dubsmash.
What Is Dubsmash?
Dubsmash is a video sharing social media service application for iOS and Android created by Jonas Drüppel, Roland Grenke, and Daniel Taschik.
Using the application, users can choose an audio recording or soundbite from movies, shows, music, and internet trends and record a video of themselves dubbing over that piece of audio.
The app allows users to lip sync over audio clips including sections of songs, movies, and famous quotes. Users can upload their own audio, and can add colour filters and text animation to their recordings. Users have to save their clips to their devices and can then send them via other messaging applications.
If you have successfully signed up for an account on Dubsmash, you can easily login the account by doing the following:
- First off, you will need to visit https://dubsmash.com/ in your browser
- Go to the top left corner of the page and click on the three lines button button
- Click on the login button from the dropdown menu
- Enter your Dubsmash email address
- Enter your Dubsmash password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily login to your Dubsmash account.
How to authorize camera access for Dubsmash
For Apple users, you can enable camera access for Dubsmash in your device’s Privacy Settings.
Please follow these steps:
- Open your device’s Settings
- Select Privacy
- Select Camera
- Slide the On/Off switch next to Dubsmash to On
That is it on Authorizing camera access for Dubsmash.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!