Facebook Story – How do I Delete A Story on Facebook: It hasn’t been long that we are using the “Story” feature on Facebook. Since the feature rolled out, it has become an instant hit among Facebook users around the world as it allows you to express your thoughts and stories among your friends and close ones.
However, sometimes you might post on your story that you feel should get deleted afterward. In this article, we will teach you to remove your Facebook story from both the mobile app and the computer.
How to delete your Story on Facebook app
Follow these steps to delete your story on Facebook from both Android and iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Facebook app on your phone
- n the News Feed tab, tap on Your Story in the stories section
- Tap on the three-dot icon (menu) at the top right corner
- Tap on Delete photo or Delete video depending on what you posted
- A confirmation popup will appear, select DELETE.
How to remove a story from Facebook using computer
- Visit facebook.com and login to your account if you haven’t already.
- Click on Your Story in the Stories section
- Click on the three-dot icon (menu) at the upper right corner of your story
- In the dropdown menu, select Delete photo or Delete video
- A window will appear, select Delete to confirm
How to delete a story failed to upload
The main reason for a story to not upload is due to your internet. If you want to delete a story, you couldn’t upload, here’s what to do.
- Open the story, which failed to upload
- Tap on the three-dot icon on the top right corner
- In the popup menu, select Discard photo
- Confirm by tapping on DISCARD
That is it on Facebook Story – How do I Delete A Story on Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!