How Can I Setup Business on eBay – www.ebay.com – eBay Online Store – Create eBay Online Store: eBay is an American multi-million dollar and multinational e-commerce platform that helps in consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website.
eBay Online Store has offered an awesome opportunity for anyone to sell products online and make money as an affiliate.
The platform provides users with great branding and marketing features. These tools (features) pass a positive messenger to your customers that makes them more interested in what you market and keeps them still coming. However, in this post, you are going to be learning How to Create eBay Online Store.
Right now, both brand, individuals and small businesses are taking advantage of eBay Online Store sell their products online or facilitate their product publicity. Any time you see a red “Stores” tag beside a seller’s ID, it means that he/she owns an eBay store. So follow the steps below to create your own eBay Online Store.
Setting up an eBay Online Store
As a marketer, you can actually cash in on eBay massive multi-million dollar platform by creating a store and selling the desired product in any niche of your interest.
While setting out with your eBay online store, it is advisable that you select the package most suitable for you. eBay is concerning about you earning profits to boom your business. eBay has basically three (3) types of store which are;
- Basic Shop
- Featured Shop
- Anchor Shop
These stores have their eligibility criteria to open them which are;
- Having a verified PayPal account for a Basic Shop
- Being a registered business seller on eBay and sustaining an average score of 4.4 for a 12 month average for a Featured Shop
- Sustaining an average score of 4.6 for 12 month average for an Anchor Shop
The above stores have their stated principles in terms of the number of products to be sold and even the prices of products.
How to Create eBay Online Store | How to Setup Business on eBay
First, decide what subscription level you want – Starter, Basic, Premium, Anchor, or Enterprise. When you’ve chosen your package, here’s how to open your Store:
- Go to Account in My eBay.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select Choose a Store.
- Find the Store type you’d like to subscribe to and choose Select and review.
- Select the subscription term (yearly or monthly) and enter a name for your Store.
- Select Submit order to purchase the Store subscription.
How to Sell On eBay
After setting up your eBay Online Shop, marketing and selling are the next things which come to mind. Moving and growing a business is the uttermost desire of any brand or business. On eBay, this is how you go about it.
- Set up your account
- Click on “Sell” at the top of the website
- Write a detailed but brief title to describe what you sell
- Take shots of the items you sell(the pictures must be taken from several angles to help your buyer review the item to their satisfaction)
- Add the pictures to your listing
- Give a detailed description of the item to be sold (weight, color, size, manufacturer, etc.)
- Choose if you would like a fixed price format or an auction format.
How to Categories Your eBay Store
Here is how you categories your eBay Online Store;
- Get on “My eBay”
- On the left side of the page click “Manage my shop”
- Tap the shop categories link
- To add subcategories under a given category, click on the name of the category
- Finally, to add category, click “Add Category”
That is it on How Can I Setup Business on eBay – www.ebay.com – eBay Online Store – Create eBay Online Store. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!