Gmail | Gmail Bulk Messages | Gmail Mass Email Limit – How To Send Bulk Emails With Gmail: This platform can also be easily argued as the best emailing tool currently in the world. With the Google mail service, the reaches of users are numerous. There are things that you cannot do ordinarily on other platforms that you can do here.
Gmail | Gmail Bulk Messages | Gmail Mass Email Limit
Therefore if you are reading this article right now, it simply means that you have decided to send bulk emails with the Google mail or Gmail. If you are one of these persons then you are in the right place. In this article you will learn the truth about sending mass emails with Gmail, it is true or not.
How To Send Bulk Emails With Gmail
Sending bulk emails with Gmail is so easy but only if you know how to. To send bulk emails and messages with Gmail, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Next, click on the compose button on the left column.
- Click on ‘to’ and then a menu with different options will pop up.
- Select where you will send your messages to either my contacts or all contacts.
- After selecting all the contacts you can also delete the ones that you don’t want.
- After selecting and deleting, click on select.
- Lastly, enter your subject and then your message content and then send.
And that’s it; you have just successfully sent a bulk message using Gmail.
Gmail Mass Email Limit
Now that you know that you can send bulk emails with Gmail, do you know of Gmail’s reach? This aspect is also important when it comes to sending bulk emails using Gmail. When it comes to sending bulk messages with Gmail, there is a limit.
Once you reach this limit, you will be warned that you cannot send any more messages on the platform for some time, the next day to be precise. The mass email limit on this platform is 500 for every 24 hours.
That is it on Gmail | Gmail Bulk Messages | Gmail Mass Email Limit – How To Send Bulk Emails With Gmail.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!