Facebook Logout Button Missing – How To Logout Facebook Account: Have you attempted logging out of your facebook account via the normal method but don’t seem to have been able to get that done? Is it that your facebook logout button is missing? Are you wondering if there is an advanced method to logout facebook account since you can’t access your facebook logout button?
Well, I guess we have answers and possible solutions to your issues. However, before we shall proceed to tackle the issues you may have been experiencing, let’s first off, consider how to logout facebook account using your pc and smartphone.
Facebook App Logout
If you are using smartphone to access the facebook app, you can follow the below guide to logout facebook.
- tap on the three lines icon at the top right corner of the facebook app is you are using android phone and at the bottom right if you are using ios devices
- Next, scroll down the menu that appears and tap on the logout button
Facebook Logout On PC
If on the other hand, you accessing your profile on the facebook web using your personal computer, you can follow the below guide to logout your account.
- Go to the top right corner of the facebook page
- Click on the v-shaped icon and a list of menus will appear
- click logout at the bottom of the menu and you will be logged out of your facebook account immediately
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily logout your facebook account. It is that simple. Try it out and you will be able to logout of your facebook account.
The above guides enable facebook users to logout of their accounts on the device they used in accessing their account for the time being. If however, you have use other devices in accessing your profile on facebook, you need need to logout remotely.
Logging out your facebook account profile remotely is an advanced facebook account logout. This feature is particularly useful if you have forgotten to logout of your facebook profile in a public computer you may have used in accessing it.
What this method of facebook logout does is to immediately logout your facebook account on all devices you have used in accessing your account. Here is how to logout facebook account remotely.
Advanced Facebook Logout On All Devices.
The Where You’re Logged In section of your Security and Login Settings shows you a list of devices and browsers that have been used to log in to your Facebook account recently.
Each entry includes the date, time, and approximate location when logging in, as well as the type of device used to access your account.
To log out of Facebook on another computer, phone, or tablet:
- Go to to the top right corner of your facebook page and click on the v-shaped icon
- Click settings from the dropdown menu
- Next, click security and login button or you may need to use this link to navigate to your Security and Login Settings: https://web.facebook.com/settings?tab=security. That will help you to bypass the above procedure
- Next, you will need to click on the see more button under Where You’re Logged In section
- Find the Log Out Of All Sessions at the far right of the see less button. Click on it and you will be logged out of your account completely
Those are the steps you need to follow to logout of your facebook account. So if you think you facebook logout button is messing, you may need the advanced facebook logout method.
How To Fix Facebook Logout Button Missing
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. You may be able to log out by clearing your web browser’s cache and temporary data.
How To Clear Your Web Browser Cache
To clear your web browser cache, you will need to follow the below guide:
- Go to the top right corner of your browser and click on the three vertical dots icon
- Locate and click on the settings button
- Next, scroll down the page to the Privacy and Security section and click on the Clear browsing data (Clear history, cookies, cache, and more) button
- Next, click clear data on the popup box
- Wait for the process to be completed and you will be logged out of your facebook account.
Aside from logging out of your facebook account, the issue will be fixed automatically.
That is it on Facebook Logout Button Missing – How To Logout Facebook Account.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!