How Do I Delete My Payoneer Account – Cancel Payoneer Account – Close Your Payoneer Account: Are you here because you are in search of an online guide that teaches all the steps you need to follow to delete Payoneer account? If you answered yes, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on how to cancel your Payoneer account if you have deemed it fit to quit the online global platform for sending and receiving money.
So during the course of this article, emphasis will be on the complete step by step guide on how every Payoneer account owner can easily access the platform and get their account deleted fast and easily. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Let me start by saying that the process involved in deleting your password account is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed to that, let’s first off, determine what Payoneer is all about.
What Is Payoneer?
Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer, digital payment services and provides customers with working capital.
On the global financial service platform, account owners can send and receive funds into their bank account, Payoneer e-wallet, or onto a re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit card that can be used online or at points of sale. The company specializes in facilitating cross-border B2B payments. It provides cross-border transactions in 200 countries and territories and more than 150 local currencies, with its cross border wire transfers, online payments, and refillable debit card services.
Companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork use Payoneer to send mass payouts around the world. It is also used by eCommerce marketplaces such as Rakuten, Walmart and Wish.com, freelance marketplaces such as Fiverr and Envato, and works with ad networks to connect these firms with publishers based outside of their headquartered country.
In the content creation space, Payoneer works with Getty Images, iStock, Pond5, and others as well as in the freelance marketplace.
Payoneer has a customer care team with 320 employees who support 4 million customers in 70 languages, operating in 150 different currencies.
In October 2019, the company launched a service aimed for small and medium sized businesses to send payments anywhere in the world quickly and cheaply.
This article is all about how to delete your payoneer account. Continue reading below:
Payoneer Login – Sign In Payoneer Account
If you have successfully signed up for a payoneer account, you can follow the below guide to login.
- First off, you will need to launch your browser and enter www.payoneer.com
- Next, g to the top right corner of the Payoneer website and click on the sign in button
- Now, you will need to enter your email address that is linked to the Payoneer account
- Enter your Payoneer login password
- Lastly, click on the Sign in button to continue to your account
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily access your payoneer account via the official website.
I hope the steps were simple enough for you to undertake. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps for deleting your payoneer account.
Requirements for Deleting Payoneer Account
Before you can delete your payoneer account, you will need the following documents:
- Payoneer sign in password
- Payoneer email address
- Your billing address
- your mobile phone number
Those are some of the documents you need to have handy before you can delete your payoneer account.
Cancel Payoneer Account – What Happens When You Close Your Payoneer Account?
There are quite a series of things that happens when you decide to close such a precious account and there are things you must do before your account would be fully closed. These are a list of things that would happen when you close your payoneer account.
- You can no longer receive funds from the people you receive from before.
- Your account would be completely deleted from the payoneer database.
- Your US account would be closed if you have any.
- You would be unable to use your payoneer debit card or prepaid card if you have any.
- You would no longer receive your referral benefits.
How To Delete Your Payoneer Account
As earlier said, the process involved in how to delete payoneer account is pretty simple and easy. All you need to do is to follow the below instructions:
Delete your bank account details first:
- First off, you will need to sign in your payoneer account
- Next, go to the top right corner of your payoneer account and tap on the Settings button
- Now, click on the bank accounts from the dropdown menu and you will be taken to all the bank account details you have added to your payoneer account
- Next, you will need to click the More button (three dots) and click on the Delete Account option.
- In the new dialogue, click on Delete Account again to confirm the action.
- After this, your bank account will be deleted.
Those are the steps you need to follow to delete your bank account details from your payoneer account.
How To Delete Payoneer Account
Payoneer doesn’t provide a delete button that allows its users to directly delete their accounts. To delete your Payoneer account, you will need to contact the Payoneer support team and they will assist you in deleting your account from the financial service platform.
Well, before you proceed to delete your payoneer account, make you do the following:
- All your remaining funds are withdrawn from your Payoneer account.
- There is no fund in the Payoneer card.
If you are sure your account is empty, you can then proceed to delete your Payoneer account permanently.
You can contact Payoneer support for assistance in canceling your account.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily delete your payoneer account.
I hope this article How Do I Delete My Payoneer Account – Cancel Payoneer Account – Close Your Payoneer Account was helpful.
Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!