Unarchive & Recover Messages on Facebook Messenger: Welcome to blogses.com. In today’s post, we are going to show you all the steps you need to follow to easily access and unarchived facebook messenger messages. This guide will also expose you to the steps you need to follow to recover archived messenger messages. So if you have archived messages on facebook messenger, and looking for a guide on how to recover or unarchived them, you are at the right place. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook messenger has several interesting features that made the messaging platform one of the best in the world. One of those features of facebook messenger is the archived messages feature that allows its user to save messages from their inbox. Yes, as a facebook messenger user, if you have an important message you don’t to keep in your inbox, you can move it to your archive folder.
Once you archive a facebook messenger message, the message will immediately be taken off your normal inbox and store in another folder. Archived messages can be unarchived and recovered. This article is all about how to unarchived facebook messenger messages and recover them whenever you choose.
How to archive messages on Facebook
- Open Facebook Messenger in your preferred desktop browser on your PC or Mac computer.
- Navigate to the thread you want to archive.
- Tap the ellipsis symbol, which will appear when you highlight a message, and select “Archive.”
How to unarchive messages on Facebook
- Click the gear icon in the Facebook Messenger window.
2. Select “Archived Chats.”
3. Go to the chat, and respond or react to the thread, instantly undoing the archive action and moving the messages back to your primary inbox.
That is it on Unarchive & Recover Messages on Facebook Messenger. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!