How do I Share a Spotify Playlist on my PC or Mobile Device: If you are here because you are looking for a guide on how to share a Spotify playlist using your personal computer or mobile device, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
Spotify is an online platform that enables its users to share playlists with their friends and family.
That can be done using the “share” option directly in the app. This article will show you all the steps you need to follow to easily share playlists using your computer app and mobile devices.
Before we shall proceed with the steps on how to share playlists on Spotify, It is important to note here that the steps to share a playlist on both your desktop and via mobile Spotify app for iPhone and Android are pretty simple and pretty similar.
Another thing that is worthy of note here is that, on an iPhone device, users have the option to share through iMessage and on other platforms like AirDrop.
If you want to use your desktop, the first options listed will be Facebook and Twitter.
How to share a Spotify playlist in the desktop app
- Open the Spotify app on your desktop.
- Open the playlist you want to share by clicking it in the left sidebar. You can also search for a playlist at any time using the search bar at the top of the app. This is where you’ll want to go if you’re trying to find and share a playlist that someone else has made.
- Click the three dots next to the green “Play” button at the top of the playlist page, or right-click the playlist’s name.
- A drop-down menu will open. Select “Share” to view the sharing options.
- Select one of the choices such as Facebook or Twitter or click “Copy Playlist Link.” You can then paste the link into an email or message.
How to share a Spotify playlist on a mobile device
- Open the Spotify app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the “Your Library” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Open the playlist you wish to share from the list of playlists.
Tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
This will open a pop-up with a long list of options. Tap “Share.”
Select one of the options to share your playlist. Depending on the apps you have on your device, you can share it directly to a number of social media sites, like Snapchat or Instagram.
You can also choose “Copy Link” to paste the playlist anywhere you’d like.
Additionally, you can tap “More” to view more options. You’ll then see options to share the playlist via AirDrop, Mail, Notes, and more. Swipe to the left to scroll through more options, and tap the option once you’ve made your selection.
That is it on How do I Share a Spotify Playlist on my PC or Mobile Device. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share