How do I get to my Drafts on Facebook – Create, Edit or Publish a Draft of a Post for Facebook Page: If you are an online veteran, in this case, facebok veteran, you will agree with me that the giant social media platform has a lot of features that offers its users an opportunity to reach out to their online customers. A typical example is a facebook business page, facebook buy and sell groups, facebook timeline, facebook marketplace, and several others.
In this article, we will be narrowing down to facebook business page. Interestingly, a Facebook Business Page is a free feature on the social media site that creates an avenue for companies to increase brand awareness and generate sales on Facebook.
Facebook has launched a new feature known as save drafts. This feature helps to ease the stress of making posts and publishing on facebook pages. Facebook save drafts allows a page admin to work on their posts directly from their Facebook page, and save it as a draft to continue working on it later.
That is a good news right? Yes of course. As a facebook page admin, you can always choose to save a document you are working on as a draft on your facebook page and go back to get it updated with losing out any of the sentences.
This article is all about how to create, edit and publish a Draft of a Post for Facebook Page. Continue reading below:
How to Create a Draft for Facebook Page
To create a draft of a post for your Page:
- First, you will need to visit facebook.com in your browser and then login your account
- Next, locate and click on the facebook business page you wish to create the draft
- Now, start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline.
- the V-shaped icon that is next to Publish. If you don’t see this, click
- Share Now
- Lastly, you will need to click on the Save Draft.
How to Edit or Publish Drafts on Facebook Page
To edit or publish drafts for your Page:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page. Only Pages, not personal profiles, can access Publishing Tools.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
- Click Edit to edit the draft. To publish the draft, click
- and select Publish.
- Drafts can be read, edited or published by anyone who is an admin or editor of the Page.
How to Find Drafts on Facebook App for Android and iPhone
- Tap your notification icon.
- Now simply tap the back button once on your phone.
- You can now see all of your saved drafts
That is it on How do I get to my Drafts on Facebook – Create, Edit or Publish a Draft of a Post for Facebook Page.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!