Instagram Account Sign Up – How to Create Instagram Account | Register Account On Instagram Using Facebook: Welcome to Blogses.com, your #1 online tutorial point. In today’s post, we are going to show you how to create Instagram account.
So if you are here because you are in dire need of the steps you need to follow to figure out how to register Instagram account using Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Instagram is one of the most used social media platform that allows its users to sign up for a an account and start sharing images and videos with friends and loved ones.
The platform is a global one and it has over time won the acceptance of several persons all over the world.
Fortunately, how to create instagram account is pretty simple, easy and at the same time free of charge. All you need to sign up for an instagram account is to follow the steps we will show you during the course of this article.
How to Create Instagram account
To create an Instagram account from the app:
- Download the Instagram app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign Up With Email or Phone Number (Android) or Create New Account (iPhone), then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Done. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
To create an Instagram account from a computer:
- Visit instagram.com.
- Enter your email address, create a username and password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with an email, click Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
If you sign up with email, make sure you enter your email address correctly and choose an email address that only you can access. If you log out and forget your password, you’ll need to be able to access your email to get back into your Instagram account.
What You Can With Your Instagram Account
- Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
- Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
- Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
- Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
- Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
- Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
That is it on Instagram Account Sign Up – How to Create Instagram Account | Register Account On Instagram Using Facebook.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones.