How Do I Add Host To Facebook Event – How to Add Someone to Facebook Event: If you are here because you need a concise and straight to the point tutorial on how to add a host to facebook event, this article has gotten you covered.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see all the steps you need to follow to easily figure out and answer the question: how do I add host to Facebook event. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Add Host To Facebook Event
When you create an event using your Facebook service page, you modify the page, inform participants, and invite consumers and customers to your service page. If you wish to carry out any of these actions utilizing your individual profile, you should add host to facebook event yourself as a co-host of the occasion.
For instance, you can co-host the event to invite your individual contacts who are not fans of your organisation page. As co-host, you can likewise modify the event with your very own name, including a human face to the event.
- Login your facebook account via facebook.com
- Go to the left column of your facebook news feed and click event
- Select the event you wish to add a co-host
- Next, click Edit at the top right of the facebook event.
- Now, you will need to navigate down the Edit an Event section click Add Co-Hosts.
- Type a friend’s name or Page’s name. You must be friends on Facebook to add someone as a co-host.
- Click Save, then click Update at the bottom.
Those are the steps you need to follow to add a co-host to your facebook event.
Bear in mind that Friends you invite to co-host your facebook event will not be sent a request and will automatically become admins of your event if they RSVP as Interested or Going.
Another thing that is worthy of note here is that a personal facebook account cannot add a Page as a co-host.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share How Do I Add Host To Facebook Event – How to Add Someone to Facebook Event with your friends and loved ones!!!