Old Facebook Account Recovery: Do you have an old facebook account and looking for a guide on how to regain access into it but don’t know how to go about that? If you answered yes, here is a facebook post that teaches all the steps you need to follow to recover your old facebook account.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to recover Old Facebook Account
- Open your Web web browser and go to Facebook.com.
- Type your user e-mail address into the “Email” login field on the Facebook login section. This is the e-mail address that you used when you signed up for the Facebook account.
- Enter your password into the “Password” input box. Click the “login” button beside the login data fields. Facebook instantly reactivates your account and opens the old account on your web page. As soon as reactivated, you can access all material that you contributed to Facebook before closing the account, including your pals list, posts, activity and status updates, pictures, video, pages, and groups.
That above process is obtainable if you can still remember your old facebook account password. If however, you can’t recall your password and password reset method doesn’t seems to work out, you will need to contact facebook support team.
Here is how to get that done:
How To Recover Old Facebook Account
- First off, you will need to login your new facebook account
- Next, go to the search section of the facebook page and enter the name of your old account
- Click on it once the facebook account appears
- Next, go to the bottom right of the profile cover photo and click on the three dots icon.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the Find Support or Report Profile option.
- Select Something Else, then click Next.
- Lastly, click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Those are the steps you need to follow to recover old facebook account.
I hope Old Facebook Account Recovery Tutorial was helpful.
Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!