How I Recovered My Disabled Facebook Account This Year 2020: Is your facebook account disabled and you are looking for a concise guide on how to retrieve it? If you answered yes or something related to that, Iw ill be showing you in this article the simple steps you will need to follow to easily recover your disabled account on facebook 2020. Continue reading and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook has some set of rules and regulations that governs the activities that are undertaken by over 2.3 billion active monthly users. Thus, as a facebook user, it is important you trade with caution while using facebook to connect with your friends, co-workers, customers, clients, playing games, sharing videos, and lots of others.
The reason is that if you are account is disabled for failing to observe any of the facebook regulating rules and regulations, the chances of getting it recovered is always very narrow.
In fact, if the degree of the reason for banning your account is very high, it can’t be restored and you will end up losing the account forever.
Here are some of the reason your account may get banned On Facebook
- Posting content that doesn’t follow the Facebook Terms
- Using a fake profile name
- Impersonating someone
- Continuing behavior that’s not allowed on Facebook by violating their Community Standards!
- Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, or other conduct that’s not allowed!
- Or even if some people reports badly about your profile, then there are chances for facebook staff to officially disable your facebook account
Those some of the activities that could result in facebook account getting banned if found undertaking.
Having outlined that, I guess you will never fall a victim to that. Well, if your facebook account have been disabled already, you can follow the steps in this article figure out how to enable or get it back.
Note: If facebook lock your account temporarily, once its stays uptill the point pr time the restriction have been placed, the account will be restored automatically. Temporarily facebook account lock is no the same as facebook account disabled.
Here, we are going to be treating how to recover disabled facebook account. If your account have been locked temporarily, all you need to do is to wait for some times and then visit the facebook website or mobile app and login your account.
Here is how to recover temporarily locked facebook account
- Login to your facebook account via facebook.com. Make sure you use the login details that are associated with the account
- Automatically your account active again.
- Click the icon Privacy Shortcuts to set the privacy of your account.
Those are the steps you need to follow to recover temporarily disabled facebook account.
How to get back your disabled account on Facebook?
- Click the link https://id-id.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
- Fill out the Facebook Reactivation Appeal Form.
- Enter the email address or telephone number.
- Enter your full name
- Select and enter a screenshot of your id card on the options Choose Files.
- Click Send.
Disabled Facebook Account Reactivation
How to get back your facebook account disabled by yourself
- Please log in to your facebook account with a way to enter the email address and password you earlier.
- After that, click “Log In”.
- Your facebook account will be active again, please click on the icon “Privacy Shortcuts” to read the update of privacy and set the privacy of your account.
How to enable facebook account disabled by facebook
- Make sure you know the cause of your facebook account is disabled by facebook. To know all the policies of facebook, you can read here.
- After that, you can appeal to Facebook by completing the form as shown below. And to get this form, please click the link Facebook Reactivation Appeal Form.
3. Please fill in the form as in the picture above.
In the column designated number 1, enter the email address or phone number that you use for your facebook account.
In the column designated number 2, fill in with your full name and it would be better if it matches the name of your account.
On options Choose Files, please enter your ID card in JPEG format. So you can take pictures of your identity card like a Passport using your smartphone. This is to help facebook to identify your identity.
In the column “Additional info” You can fill it if necessary.
- If you have completed the form, please click Send.
Having done that accordingly, you will need to wait for a reply from the facebook support team and the possible restoration of your account.
Permanently Disabled Facebook Account
If your facebook account is permanently deleted, then you will not be able to use or activate it again. Usually when you try to log in to your facebook account, will appear a message like a picture below.
However, if your facebook account is disabled temporarily, then you can enable it again. Typically when you log in to your facebook account, the message will appear as shown below.
OK, if your facebook account is disabled temporarily, whether it’s done by your own or disabled by Facebook, then you can enable it again.
That is it on How I Recovered My Disabled Facebook Account This Year 2020. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!