Here is an updated guide on how to delete peloton account 2021. Here, you will see the different means you can undertake to easily access the peloton account settings page and get your profile removed or deleted.
Thus, if you are among the numerous peloton account owners and in dire need of the processes involved in deleting your profile, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
See What People are also reading:
- How to Find dating app on Facebook
- Facebook marketplace app download – How to download and install marketplace app
- How to access your facebook stalker – who viewed my timeline on facebook
- Turn On Dark Mode On Facebook App
- How to poke someone on facebook 2021 – How to check your pokes on facebook
- Facebook marketplace group – How can i join facebook marketplace group
- Unblock Someone On Facebook
- Facebook singles group 2021 – How to meet single women on facebook
- Facebook Marketplace Is Missing 2021
- How to unblock someone on facebook messenger
- How to See Who Visited My Facebook Profile
- Marketplace buy and sell – Facebook marketplace app for buying and selling
- Facebook Dating Is Rolling Out For FB Users
- How to cancel friend request sent on facebook
- Facebook Marketplace App
If your answer is yes, this article is prepared for you. Yes, during the course of this guide, you will see how to delete Peloton account without stress.
What Is Peloton?
According to Wikipedia, Peloton is an American exercise equipment and media company that was founded in 2012 and launched with help from a Kickstarter funding campaign in 2013. The company is based in New York, New York.
Its main product is a stationary bicycle that allows users to remotely participate in spinning classes that are streamed from the company’s fitness studio and are paid for through a monthly subscription service.
Much of the company’s popularity stems from its now-celebrity fitness instructors, such as Robin Arzon, Ally Love, Alex Toussaint, Cody Rigsby, and Jess King.
Peloton was founded by Graham Stanton, Hisao Kushi, John Foley, Tom Cortese, and Yony Feng in 2012. In January 2017, William J. Lynch Jr. joined Peloton as company president.
In May 2018, Peloton announced plans to expand into Canada and the United Kingdom in fall 2018. In June 2018, Peloton acquired Neurotic Media, a music distributor.
In March 2019, Peloton was sued by the National Music Publishers Association for using copyrighted music in their videos without proper synchronization licenses, seeking $150 million in damages.
The action resulted in changes to music used in its sessions, as well as the removal of certain programs that used the songs that were specifically named in the suit. Users criticized these changes as affecting the quality of their product experience. In September 2019, the suit was amended and increased to $300 million.
In February 2020, Peloton announced that the competitor Flywheel would cease services at the end of the month after it had settled with Peloton over a patent lawsuit. Peloton is offering exchanges for Flywheel Home bikes.
The peloton was one of the few companies that benefited from the lockdown measures during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the estimate dated May 2020, its stock price increased by 36%, online searches for “Peloton” increased almost three times since the end of February, and quarterly sales jumped nearly 61% to $420.2 million.
This article is all about how to delete your Peloton account. So if you wish to close Peloton account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading.
If you have an account on Peloton website, you can follow the below guide to login your account.
- First off, you will need to visit www.onepeloton.com in your browser
- Click on the three lines icon at the top right corner of the peloton homepage
- Next, click on the sign in button on the dropdown menu
- On the page that appears, enter your username or email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your Peloton profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily login to your Peloton account. Having outlined that, let’s proceed to the guide on how to delete Peloton account.
Requirements For Deleting Peloton Account
Note that you may need the following documents before you can delete your Peloton account.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
How To Delete Peloton Account
If you have an account on Peloton and want to delete it, this article will guide you. Here, we will take you through the different steps you will need to follow to easily close or cancel Peloton account.
Method 1: How To Delete Peloton Account On Website
How to delete Peloton account via the Peloton official website is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- Visit www.onepeloton.com in your browser
- Click on the three lines button at the top right corner of the Peloton homepage
- Click on the sign button to continue to the login page
- Next, enter your Peloton username or email address and password
- Lastly, click on the login button to continue to your Peloton profile
- Now, you will need to click on your profile and click Settings from the dropdown menu
- Click on the subscription link.
- Lastly, click Cancel Subscription and confirm your cancellation
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily delete your peloton account using your personal computer.
Method 2: How To Delete Peloton Account By Email
Aside from the above guide, you can also choose to contact the peloton customer service to delete your account. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to your email service provider and login
- Next, enter firstname.lastname@example.org at the send to section of the page
- On the subject section, enter a request to delete my account
- Type your messages in the space provided and make sure you provide the necessary information
- Lastly, click on the submit button and you are done
That is it on how to delete your peloton account via the support center. Let’s continue to out next method.
Method 3: How To Cancel Peloton Account On Appstore
- First off, you will need to visit iTunes & App Store.
- Next, you will need to select your Apple ID, View Apple ID, Subscriptions and select Peloton.
- Lastly, click Cancel Subscription.
Method 4: How To Delete Peloton Account Via Phone
Aside from the above guides, you can also delete your account on peloton platform by putting a call through to the peloton support team. Here is the peloton phone number: 1-866-679-9129
Call the number and tell the representative to delete your account. You will need to provide all the required documents that will help them get rid of your account.
Method 5: How To Delete Peloton Account Via Chat
You can also contact the peloton support team via live chat and request they should delete your account. Here is how to get that done:
Go to the bottom right of your screen and click on the live chat button
Now, you will need to enter your name
Enter your email address
Select the an option
Type your message and click on the start chat
Once someone get connected, tell him/her to delete your account
Provide all the required information and your account will be deleted right away.
That is it on How To Cancel Peloton Account – Delete Peloton Account | Peloton Login.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!