Here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on how to clear Facebook search history on a computer or mobile device. So if you are looking for a post that teaches how to remove search histories on facebook platform, you are at the right place.
Here, you will see all the steps you need to follow to clear your facebook search history using your personal computer as well as your mobile phone. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this guide with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to Clear Facebook Search History on a Computer
- On your profile web page, in the bottom ideal edge of your cover picture, click “Activity Log.”.
- Click “More” under “Comments” on the left sidebar.
- From the prolonged menu, click “Search History.”.
- On top right of the food selection, click “Clear Searches.”.
- Click “Clear Searches” to validate.
How to Clear Facebook Search History on a Mobile Device
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the search symbol on top right of the screen.
- Alongside where it states recent searches, tap “Edit.”.
- On top of your Activity Log, tap “Clear Searches” to immediately remove your history.
That is it on Clear Facebook Search History on Pc & Facebook App. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!