Gleam – How To Delete Gleam Account – Close Gleam Account | Gleam Login: Are you looking for a guide on how to delete Gleam account but don’t know how to go about it? If your is yes or something related to that, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to close Gleam account without stress.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, we will expose you to the different methods you will need to follow to easily delete Gleam account fast and easily.
Well, before we shall proceed to the steps for deleting your Gleam account, let’s quickly take a brief look at what Gleam is all about.
What Is Gleam?
Gleam is a privately owned Australian SaaS business based in Melbourne, Australia with a fully remote team from all over the world. Gleam powers growth for over 1M+ businesses of all shapes and sizes around the world and we’re just getting started.
Gleam is a growth marketing platform that helps businesses focus on actions. According to the Gleam official website, over 1M+ businesses use Gleam’s marketing apps to grow and engage customers via Contests, Giveaways, Email Forms & Collecting User Generated Content.
Gleam of Features
Gleam is an online application designed to help you drive more action & value out of your website. We allow you to create complex campaigns that help you meet real business objectives.
Gleam has a constantly evolving set of products designed to help businesses increase user engagement, here’s what they offer currently:
Capture is a new app that allows you to grow your email list and capture emails from users on your site then send them straight to the email provider of your choice. We have 6+ beautiful templates to use and integrate with 16+ email providers.
Gleam competitions app allows you to create beautiful giveaways that drive real user action. Simply set it up, choose your prize, choose how you would like people to enter then deploy your competition to the location of your choice.
Galleries is an app that allows you to show off user generated content from your customers or users in a responsive embeddable gallery. It syncs up with Competitions or Rewards, allows you to pull in images from #hashtags or from Facebook pages, or posts, plus you can let users vote or share submissions.
Gleam rewards app allows you to reward users in various ways whilst still driving actions that benefit your business. You could giveaway a discount coupon, game keys, allow users to unlock a free sample or give access to a download. The best part is that you can choose how they unlock your reward.
This article is all about how to delete your Gleam account. So if you wish to close Gleam account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading.
If you have an account on Gleam website, you can follow the below guide to login your account.
- First off, you will need to visit www.gleam.io in your browser
- Next, click on the login button at the top right corner of the Gleam homepage
- On the page that appears, enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your Gleam profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily login your Gleam account. Having outlined that, let’s proceed to the guide on how to delete Gleam account.
Requirements For Deleting Gleam Account
Note that you may need the following documents before you can delete your Gleam account.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
How To Delete Gleam Account
If you have an account on Gleam and want to delete it, this article will guide you. Here, we will take you through the different steps you will need to follow to easily close or cancel Gleam account.
Method 1: How To Delete Gleam Account On Website
How to delete Gleam account via the Gleam official website is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- Visit www.gleam.io in your browser
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the Gleam homepage
- Next, enter your Gleam email address and password
- Lastly, click on the login button to continue to your Gleam profile
- Next, you will need to choose the site, app and plan that you want to cancel.
- Lastly, click Cancel your subscription to proceed.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily delete your gleam account or subscription using your personal computer.
Method 2: How To Delete Gleam Account By Email
Aside from the above guide, you can also choose to contact the gleam customer service to delete your account. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to your email service provider
- Next, enter firstname.lastname@example.org at the send to section
- On the subject section, enter a request to delete my account
- Type your messages in the space provided
- Lastly, click on the submit button and you are done
That is it on how to delete your gleam account via the support center.
Method 3: How To Delete Gleam Account By Submitting A Request Form
Aside from the above steps, you can also delete your gleam account by submitting a request form to the support center. Here is how to get that done:
- Enter this link: www.gleam.io contact on your browser
- On the next page that appears, you will need to fill out the form
- Now, select account issues
- Enter your email address
- Type your message
- Lastly, click on the send messages button and wait for the support team to reply you via your email
That is it on Gleam – How To Delete Gleam Account – Close Gleam Account | Gleam Login.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones.