In today’s post, we are going to teach you the steps you need to follow to figure out how to delete YouTube video. So if you wish to remove video from YouTube, here is a post that teaches how to access youtube channels and delete your video fast and easily. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to Remove a Video From YouTube on a Computer
Using your Google account to log into YouTube will set you on the right path to removing a video from your YouTube channel.
- Open a web browser and navigate to YouTube.
- Select Sign in, located in the upper right-hand corner of the page, and enter your Google Account credentials.
- Select your Google Account logo, located in the upper right-hand corner.
- When the drop-down menu appears, select YouTube Studio.
- The YouTube Studio interface should now be displayed. Select Videos, located in the left menu pane and represented by a traditional Play icon.
- A list of your channel’s videos will now be shown. Hover your mouse cursor over the video you wish to delete and select the three vertically-aligned dots.
- Select Delete.
- A pop-up window will now appear, asking if you’d like to permanently delete the video in question. Select the checkbox, noting that you agree to the finality of this action.
Tip: Since the video cannot be recovered once deleted, select download video to save a copy to your hard drive before proceeding.
- Select Delete Video to complete the process.
Note: In addition to the video itself, all comments and Likes/Unlikes will be removed as well. If you upload the video again at a later time, this viewer input will not be restored.
How to Delete YouTube Video From YouTube Using the Mobile App
If you’re trying to remove a video from YouTube using your Android or iOS device, the steps are a little different because you’ll be working from an app instead of a web browser.
- Open the YouTube app and log into your Google Account, if necessary.
- Tap Library, located in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap My Videos.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the video you wish to delete.
- Tap Delete
Note: Videos deleted in this method cannot be recovered at a later date, so we recommend storing a version locally before doing so.
- A message will appear, asking you if you want to delete your uploaded video. Tap OK to complete the process.
It is important to note here that in addition to the video itself, all comments and Likes/Unlikes will be removed as well. If you upload the video again at a later time, this viewer input will not be restored.
That is it on How do you delete your youtube video 2020. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!